Author Topic: Donald Trump Is Now A Birther  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Donald Trump Is Now A Birther
« on: March 18, 2011, 05:56:57 AM »
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=3327

Show me the money
(CNN) – Donald Trump, the business mogul who continues to claim he is seriously interested in mounting a bid for the White House, says he has doubts about whether President Obama was born in the United States. In an interview with ABC, Trump said he finds it strange “nobody knew” Obama as a young child in Hawaii.

undefined
“Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” Trump said in the interview that aired Thursday.

“If I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They’ll remember me. Nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It’s very strange,” the Celebrity Apprentice host added. “The whole thing is very strange.”

Current Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie has said he was a friend of Obama’s parents in Hawaii and remembers when the future president was born. Abercrombie, a former congressman who became governor last December, vowed to produce an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate but abandoned those efforts earlier this year because it is against state law to release private documents, according to his spokeswoman.” source – CNN

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Donald Trump Is Now A Birther
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/23/donald_trump_to_obama_show_the_birth_certificate.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d8b4a9592661e8c%2C2

Click link for video.

Donald Trump To Obama: Show The Birth Certificate

"Everybody else has to. Excuse me. I really believe there is a birth certificate. Look, she's smiling. Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? I wish he would. I think it's a terrible pale hanging over him," Donald Trump told the ladies of "The View."

"I want him to show his birth certificate. I want him to show his birth certificate," Trump later said in the interview.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »
I can't stand the ugly hysterical pack of ostriches but Trump actually gave a good interview.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 06:58:48 PM »
Whoa... for a second I thought that read "Donald Trump Is Now A Truther".  :o

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »
Whoa... for a second I thought that read "Donald Trump Is Now A Truther".  :o

Good for you... Dolt..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »
It takes one to know one, Asatru-practitioner.  :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »

Keep on trying.... Your single brain cell is not working very well...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »

so you're saying that muman is a neopagan now?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
so you're saying that muman is a neopagan now?

Haha...  :::D

TBF has a vivid imagination...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
He sure as hell isn't Jewish. No Jew is this self-hating.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »
He sure as hell isn't Jewish. No Jew is this self-hating.

Self-Hating... What planet are you from? I am the most right-wing zionist there is around these parts... I also do more mitzvahs than most... So you're entitled to your twisted vision of reality, but do not slander me... Your lies cannot deceive those who know the truth...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 08:18:17 PM »
I sometimes wonder what TBF does when he isn't cursing Jews, defaming Jews, or slandering them? I guess this self-aggrandizing demon has its hands full...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 08:23:08 PM »
TBF and muman give it a rest... You guys are making a real mess here... The accusations you guys are tossing around are comical... This is no way for long time members to behave on the open forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 08:25:06 PM »
TBF and muman give it a rest... You guys are making a real mess here... The accusations you guys are tossing around are comical... This is no way for long time members to behave on the open forum.

I did nothing but get attacked by a rabid dog... He needs to get some real help before he tries to socialize. This guy is the most miserable person I have ever come into contact with. It is sad that he has to pollute the pages of JTF with his vitriol.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
I did nothing but get attacked by a rabid dog... He needs to get some real help before he tries to socialize. This guy is the most miserable person I have ever come into contact with. It is sad that he has to pollute the pages of JTF with his vitriol.

We need to come up with an accommodation here to put an end to this bickering...  Let's work to find a solution that going to work out well for each of you and the forum... You are both long time members that JTF needs to have around in a productive frame of mind... This tonight is not acceptable.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 08:41:49 PM »
We need to come up with an accommodation here to put an end to this bickering...  Let's work to find a solution that going to work out well for each of you and the forum... You are both long time members that JTF needs to have around in a productive frame of mind... This tonight is not acceptable.

You know I would agree with you on this. I did not start with him since he came back... It was his own decision to do what he did today. I already agreed to not attack him or his beliefs and I thought he agreed to do likewise. But it seems he decided to go back on that agreement...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 08:58:44 PM »
You know I would agree with you on this. I did not start with him since he came back... It was his own decision to do what he did today. I already agreed to not attack him or his beliefs and I thought he agreed to do likewise. But it seems he decided to go back on that agreement...

Sounds like a good agreement let's try to go forward from here... There is so much going on in the news we should be dealing with that... The bombing yesterday in Israel and everything else in the news should give us plenty to post about.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 09:37:52 AM »
Memo to Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie :    Put up or Shut up!     A typical Liberal!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 11:39:02 PM »

I suggest an 'ignore'-button.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 04:29:07 AM »
Donald Trump praised Nancy Pelosi as 'the best'

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/52651.html

Donald Trump sent Nancy Pelosi warm wishes when she was sworn in as House Speaker in January 2007, praising her as "the best" in a personal note.

Trump, who’s now mulling a Republican run for president, penned the note on a copy of a New York Times article that chronicled Pelosi's swearing-in, and wrote, "Nancy — you're the best. Congrats. Donald," according to sources familiar with the missive.

Pelosi lost the Speaker's gavel in January, after Republicans retook the House in the midterm elections. Pelosi, plagued with low approval ratings in in many districts, was widely pilloried by Republicans during the congressional races, and she was used as a pivot point for many of the candidates.

Trump, now a registered Republican, is a former independent and former registered Democrat. And the Pelosi note is a reminder that he has a past political history of supporting both sides of the aisle.

Trump confirmed to POLITICO he wrote the note, but said it was "because I want her to do great, and I want this country to be great, and I [didn't] want her to fail as Speaker. And I like her."

“I met her a number of times and I liked her,” he added. “And I really want her and everybody in office to do great. so because of the fact that i met her a number of times and really liked her, and then she became Speaker, I sent her a note. And I wanted her, and I continue to want her and everybody else in office, to do great for the country. ... I get along with everybody. I'm very proud of that. I get along with all of these people. Some I get along with better.”

He wrapped up an interview by saying: "When I send Nancy a letter, I want her to do a great job for the country, not for her party. OK, honey?"

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 06:33:39 AM »
Wow, if Trump was formerly a registered Democrat, I suppose it means he probably voted against Reagan ? Did he vote for John carry on 2004 ? He should come clean and admit his past affiliations.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 02:52:20 PM »
He sounds strong.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 03:41:49 PM »
Trump is an egomaniac and not a born again christian or a jew who did teshuva. I don't trust him. I think he is just another michael bloomberg with affiliations to monetary gain and not righteousness. However if it was between trump and obama, I would begrudgingly choose trump. If it were palin versus trump, I would choose palin
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 04:52:47 AM »
Trump is an egomaniac and not a born again christian or a jew who did teshuva. I don't trust him. I think he is just another michael bloomberg with affiliations to monetary gain and not righteousness. However if it was between trump and obama, I would begrudgingly choose trump. If it were palin versus trump, I would choose palin

He is a lot smarter than Palin. He talks very forcefully and doesn't mince words. He said that we should nationalize Iraqi oil fields. I like what I've heard. Does Palin have the balls to propose something like that?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 06:50:01 AM »
Palin doesn't have balls because she is a woman.  She has ovaries.

He is a lot smarter than Palin. He talks very forcefully and doesn't mince words. He said that we should nationalize Iraqi oil fields. I like what I've heard. Does Palin have the balls to propose something like that?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein