Author Topic: Trump Does Not Fear Speaking the Truth: Seriously Doubts Obamas Birth Story  (Read 1390 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am not a 'fan' of Donald Trump but I read an article today on Fox where he basically explains why he doesn't believe the 'official' story concerning our illegitimate president Obummer... There are many good reasons to doubt that he was born in Hawaii. I personally believe he was born in Kenya and his mother quickly moved to Hawaii and published a birth notice in the paper... Obamas own grandmother admitted that he was born in Kenya, amongst others who knew him when he was a child.

Obama and the current administration is completely illegitimate and impeachment proceedings should begin as soon as possible. He needs to be impeached before he does any more damage to the American people.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/17/trump-says-he-has-doubts-about-obama%E2%80%99s-birth-place/

Trump says he has doubts about Obama’s birth place
By: CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

(CNN) – Donald Trump, the business mogul who continues to claim he is seriously interested in mounting a bid for the White House, says he has doubts about whether President Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with ABC, Trump said he finds it strange “nobody knew” Obama as a young child in Hawaii.

“Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” Trump said in the interview that aired Thursday.

“If I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange,” the Celebrity Apprentice host added. “The whole thing is very strange.”

Current Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie has said he was a friend of Obama’s parents in Hawaii and remembers when the future president was born. Abercrombie, a former congressman who became governor last December, vowed to produce an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate but abandoned those efforts earlier this year because it is against state law to release private documents, according to his spokeswoman.

In 2008, the Obama campaign produced a certification of live birth that reports his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii. He attended kindergarten there before moving to Jakarta, Indonesia with his stepfather at age six. Katherine Nakamoto, Obama’s kindergarten teacher, described the then-five-year old to the Maui News in 2009: “He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child. I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

In the interview with ABC, Trump also said he would be willing to spend $600 million on his own presidential bid and ran through his opinions of his possible opponents.

Mitt Romney? “He doesn’t resonate.”

Tim Pawlenty? “I don't think he will captivate the voters.”

Jon Huntsman? “When you work for somebody else, as he has worked for Barack Obama, you don't leave and run against that person. It's very disloyal.”

Mike Huckabee? “I really like him. He's the kind of a guy that maybe could really get some votes.”

Sarah Palin? “She did fine as the governor. I think, personally, she made a tragic mistake when she left early. I think she's more qualified than Barack Obama was when he became president.

Newt Gingrich? “You know why I like Gingrich? He just joined my club in New York.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Trump said this in an intelligent matter.  He didnt say it was some sort of mass conpsiracy.  He just said that the Hawaii story doesnt add up, especially in light of the fact that his family has claimed he was born in three different places.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Trump, not my first choice...i think he is another Michael Doomberg except not Jewish.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
[censored] these establishment republican trash. I'd vote for Trump. Huckabee isn't even going to run so it's time to focus on the others.

Trump is pro-business, he would be nothing like that phony liberal piece of crap Bloomberg.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I personally believe he was born in Kenya and his mother quickly moved to Hawaii and published a birth notice in the paper... <<

Why would she do that?  Did she know that he would someday run for President and that this would be an issue?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
deleted these establishment republican trash. I'd vote for Trump. Huckabee isn't even going to run so it's time to focus on the others.

Trump is pro-business, he would be nothing like that phony liberal piece of crap Bloomberg.

How do you know that Huckabee isn't going to run? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I have one big issue with Trump.  The GOP needs someone that garners supports from disenfranchised Americans NEEDS to appeal to the average joe. 

The average Joe sees Obama as a leftist elitist, and to many, Trump would come across as an elitist Rightist.

Huckabee is a much better option, with much more of a populist appeal.  I hope he runs.

Also, The religious conservatives might not be behind trump the way the would with Huckabee.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Lets say trump did win. He could fix things financially, but it won't last just because americans never learn.  Trump has no foreign policy experience. Here he could be a disaster.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have one big issue with Trump.  The GOP needs someone that garners supports from disenfranchised Americans NEEDS to appeal to the average joe. 

The average Joe sees Obama as a leftist elitist, and to many, Trump would come across as an elitist Rightist.

Huckabee is a much better option, with much more of a populist appeal.  I hope he runs.

Also, The religious conservatives might not be behind trump the way the would with Huckabee.

Trump is a liberal animal that plays a conservative when he sees a buck in it...He was quite supportive of the shvartza President during his run for office and for about the first 6 months as president... Honestly for me voting for Trump is almost impossible... I am sure many other conservatives feel the same way.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Lets say trump did win. He could fix things financially, but it won't last just because americans never learn.  Trump has no foreign policy experience. Here he could be a disaster.

why do you say that?  he's had several well publicized problems with his own finances

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
why do you say that?  he's had several well publicized problems with his own finances

You could argue that his experience with recovering from bankruptcy is just what we need.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
How do you know that Huckabee isn't going to run? 

It's not certain yet, there is still a chance that he will run, but unfortunately he is not raising enough funds. Chaim talks about it the latest Ask JTF. It's not a surprise, most wealthy donators are corrupt and do not support righteous causes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Trump donates to Schumer and weiner other then that i guess he's an O.K. guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I don't know if he's a good character individual but I trust him the most to fix the coming fiscal apocalypse in America.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump donates to Schumer and weiner other then that i guess he's an O.K. guy
He's a successful ok guy.
We need serious candidates.
He was supportive of Obama.  Schumer and Weiner too? :o
That is a deal breaker for me.

He is more a P.T. Barnum, than Presidential material. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He's a successful ok guy.
We need serious candidates.
He was supportive of Obama.  Schumer and Weiner too? :o
That is a deal breaker for me.

He is more a P.T. Barnum, than Presidential material. 
i know :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

I don't think he would make it in as president, he's too honest.
But he would definately make a better leader than ursurper Obama. Mickey mouse would be a better president.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Trump is better than Romney. 

Romney is a coward who will avoid this subject.  Romney was too scared to answer a question about the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repeal vote. 

At least Trump will state what's on his mind and isn't scared to defend himself against the corrupt media.  He isn't scared to say stuff that they disapprove of.

A problem Trump has is that he doesn't really have a good explanation as to why he's donated to lots of Democrat campaigns in recent years.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump is better than Romney. 

Romney is a coward who will avoid this subject.  Romney was too scared to answer a question about the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repeal vote. 

At least Trump will state what's on his mind and isn't scared to defend himself against the corrupt media.  He isn't scared to say stuff that they disapprove of.

A problem Trump has is that he doesn't really have a good explanation as to why he's donated to lots of Democrat campaigns in recent years.

Trump can position himself any way he likes however the fact is deep down Trump is a New York Liberal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years