Author Topic: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants more Muslims to live in the State  (Read 552 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Rick Snyder is the Great Lakes Region version of NJ Gov. Chris Christie:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants more Muslims to live in the State
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:25:36 PM »
This disgusts me to no end! I am sooooooooooooooooo glad I moved out of there when I did. He says they are great "role models"? HOW?! By owning liquor stores, party stores, gas stations, motels, tobacco stores, and just about any store you can think of around there? Snyder is an idiot! They have money, NOT technology or smart immigrants to contribute to society! I have only been back there three times in 13 years, I still have family there, and every time, I felt like I was in another country. I hope I never have to go back there again.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane