Author Topic: Who are your favourite posters on here?  (Read 750 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Who are your favourite posters on here?
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:22:58 PM »
We have many great members and i think it was a great decision to stop the affirmative action stories(even though i enjoyed them immensely), as the quality of the ask JTF has increased dramatically. Some of the questions are great.

Anyway i digress. i thought i would share which posters i look out for most and why. obviously everyone here is great, but who are your fav posters.

Mine are in no order.

Dr Dan-Clever guy, that is very calm and collective in his posts. And seems very keen to improve his Bible knowledge.

CJD-Love this guys posts. Always very detailed and i often find myself agreeing with him. Wish he wuld post even more.

Kahana_was_right-I have had arguements with this guy in the past, but that aside, the guy is very intelligent. Plus asks very good questions on ASK JTF.

Christian Zionist-Come back with a bang recently with such intellectual, detailed and scholary questions to Chaim, that surely he deserves kudos.

Chinese kahanist-Funniest poster on here

Whos your favs and why...

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who are your favourite posters on here?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 05:33:04 PM »
I don't think it's a good idea to name favorites on here like what Irish Zionist had said on another thread.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »
I don't think it's a good idea to name favorites on here like what Irish Zionist had said on another thread.

oh ok,sorry :(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 05:45:22 PM »
I agree... Threads like this result in rivalries which usually expresses itself through insults and denigration.

We all pretty much know who likes who and who dislikes who... Should we really spend a lot of time worrying about popularity contests?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »
I could care less about pointless topics such as this. I just don't think it's a good idea bringing up topics like this.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 08:08:48 PM »
Thank you for that compliment, christiansforjews.

I also happen to enjoy your ask JTF questions.