Author Topic: Thoughts of a Spanish Person-  (Read 751 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Thoughts of a Spanish Person-
« on: April 10, 2011, 09:17:58 AM »
Meranda
Wallingford, CT
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Apr 11, 2010 Judged:

Black people have a power In US. We have a black president. Government is mostly black people. When I went to police, I saw a lot of black people working there, because they have help like affirmative action. Black people look better when they mix with white people. Many black women wear wigs, because they don’t like their African hair. I don’t like African features because many black people look like Apes. Only in US black people have a power because they too noisy and intrusive. Black people in South America and Mexico have no power. In Mexico no one listen Negros, only in U.S .listen them because of stupid white people. White people are stupid and too weak. After Spanish, Latino people become majority in U.S, we will send all blacks back to Africa. Just wait, it is already Spanish population continue to increase

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Re: Thoughts of a Spanish Person-
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 11:07:42 AM »
Hey, you don't like us niggaz?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 01:34:30 PM »
Where did that comment come from?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »
Most of South America is not Spanish, they are Mestizo or Amerindian who happen to speak Spanish, huge difference.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
Most of South America is not Spanish, they are Mestizo or Amerindian who happen to speak Spanish, huge difference.

Go argue with her.  lol

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 09:05:37 PM »

100% right. Moreover, neither is Central American.

When I hear people talking about "Spanish people" when they're actually referring to coocarachas, I have at times interceded to note Spanish people are actually cracker Europeans, not to be confused with the Spanish-speaking indigenous tribes subdued in South and Central America by those Europeans.

I know many JTFers will disagree, but in all truth, the endurance of the Spanish language, a European language, and its prevalence-- unbenounced to these illiterate, ignorant, "proud" (HAHA) people--is a testament to being conquered, despite their overwhelming numerical advantage against the European Spaniards, and thereby their inferiority.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!