Author Topic: Yet another reason to blame "whitey"!  (Read 601 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Yet another reason to blame "whitey"!
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:24:43 AM »
What is it with these shvugs? It was all this kid's fault and now the family is suing the cops? I really don't think too much of cops or shvugs for that matter, but the cops were right in this situation. imo What do you guys think?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/parents_filing_suit_in_cop_killing_vgWdjCVz5ijACdn14GRNKN?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
Re: Yet another reason to blame "whitey"!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
Yeah, I have to side with the officer on this.  Here's a drunk guy trying to run him over with a car.  Open and shut case IMO.  I can understand the frustration of law enforcement, they put their lives on the line having to deal with society's trash every day.  I could not be a cop.

Blacks have pretty much ruined the South along with most major U.S. cities and countless small towns.  They have no respect for anything or anybody.

Be prepared for trouble if Obama does not get re-elected.  Better still, always be prepared.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
Yeah, I have to side with the officer on this.  Here's a drunk guy trying to run him over with a car.  Open and shut case IMO.  I can understand the frustration of law enforcement, they put their lives on the line having to deal with society's trash every day.  I could not be a cop.

Blacks have pretty much ruined the South along with most major U.S. cities and countless small towns.  They have no respect for anything or anybody.

Be prepared for trouble if Obama does not get re-elected.  Better still, always be prepared.

Hey Gentile!  :)

You're so right. The thing is: You can't talk like that. It's not "if Obama doesn't get elected", it's WHEN he doesn't get elected. ;)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »
YS to these pigs.