Author Topic: Glenn Beck T.V. program on fox now talking about flotilla  (Read 444 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Glenn Beck T.V. program on fox now talking about flotilla
« on: April 26, 2011, 05:04:35 PM »
Just for your info talking about Jew haters in obama Adminstration
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Glenn Beck T.V. program on fox now talking about flotilla
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 02:07:07 AM »
Just for your info talking about Jew haters in obama Adminstration

Just what did Mr Beck say? I have grown to respect Glenn very much. He certainly deserves the title 'Righteous amongst the gentiles', according to the definition of the word. I recently saw a link to his video on KosherTube.com and then I knew that he is being heard by the righteous Jews of the world.

http://koshertube.com/videos/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=4&task=videodirectlink&id=7256
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 06:30:23 AM »
Just what did Mr Beck say? I have grown to respect Glenn very much. He certainly deserves the title 'Righteous amongst the gentiles', according to the definition of the word. I recently saw a link to his video on KosherTube.com and then I knew that he is being heard by the righteous Jews of the world.

http://koshertube.com/videos/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=4&task=videodirectlink&id=7256
He was citing all the nonsense on T.V. news and how they choose to ignore the shooting at Yosefs kaver and how they can't bring themselves condemn Syria without the muzzies approval.How the gaza people have plenty medicine and food even according to the Red Cross and how the Flotilla has known terrorists on it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »
He was citing all the nonsense on T.V. news and how they choose to ignore the shooting at Yosefs kaver and how they can't bring themselves condemn Syria without the muzzies approval.How the gaza people have plenty medicine and food even according to the Red Cross and how the Flotilla has known terrorists on it

He also mentioned that there's another flotilla being organized for late next month. Don't have any details on it other than him mentioning it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:11:27 AM »
He also mentioned that there's another flotilla being organized for late next month. Don't have any details on it other than him mentioning it.
Yes i forgot that

Shot at 2010-01-03