Author Topic: My Latest Blog Post : No Humanitarian Crisis in gaza  (Read 329 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My Latest Blog Post : No Humanitarian Crisis in gaza
« on: April 27, 2011, 01:55:24 AM »
Here is the link:

http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/no-humanitarian-crisis-in-gaza-no-duh/#respond

Here is the article:

No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza! No Duh!
Filed under: Israel,Middle East,Politics — muman613 @ 10:44 pm Edit This
Tags: Crisis, Gaza, Israel, Red Cross

It is appalling that the anti-Israel forces use the so-called ‘palestinian’ suffering in the gaza strip as a reason for BDS (Boycott/Divest/Sanctions}. The truth, which many media sources just seem to ignore, is that there is no humanitarian crisis in gaza. The whole supposed reason for the blockade which Israel imposes on ships delivering to the strip is that there is a humanitarian crisis going on there. Due to the propensity for enemies to bring in weapons such as missiles and rockets, Israel has a right to inspect any ship which enters its territorial waters. But this does not phase the thick-headed antisemites and anti-Israel crowd, they continue to whine on about how terrible the situation in the gaza is.

But there are photographs of grocery stores overflowing with produce. Of luxurious hotels with bottles of wine, and incredible views. The real picture from gaza is not one of humanitarian crisis, it is a picture of a growing economy. But the Hamas is trying to satisfy all the arabs, even the hard-core islamists among them. This is why it is dangerous to do any business with the Fatah or the Hamas, and why it is hard to know who the so-called ‘peace partner’ is. Honestly I believe there is no ‘peace partner’ amongst any of the factions of the arab people. They all hate Jews, and don’t want to do any business with them, they just want us gone.

The Red Cross recently reported this THERE IS NO HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN GAZA! Did you just read that? The Red Cross said this? Aren’t they the ones which have not been allowed to visit the Israeli who has been held hostage by the arabs for over 2 years now? Aren’t they the ones who are supposed to be fair and balanced and impartial? And they are saying that there is no humanitarian crisis?

So do you believe your eyes and ears which show us that there is abundant food and supplies in the stores in gaza? Do you believe the RED CROSS who tells us that there is no crisis in gaza?

Well, let us read an article from Channel 6 News Online:

http://channel6newsonline.com/2011/04/red-cross-says-no-humanitarian-crisis-in-gaza/

Red Cross says no humanitarian crisis in Gaza
    20 April 2011 520 views One Comment BY: BNO News

GAZA (BNO NEWS) — The Red Cross in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday said that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza despite problems such as daily rocket fire and the blockade in the region.

“There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza,” said Mathilde Redmatn, deputy director of the Red Cross in Gaza. “If you go to the supermarket, there are products. There are restaurants and a nice beach. The problem is mainly in maintenance of infrastructure and in access to goods.”

Redmatn added that despite the problems the city endures a “surprising normalcy” but remarked that the rocket attacks from both sides of the Gaza Strip are a violation of international law.

“Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip is against international law because it is directed at civilians,” The Red Cross deputy director said. “We conduct dialogue with Hamas on the matter.”

The Red Cross official also said that blockade on Gaza Strip severely affects the proper delivery of all the needed humanitarian assistance in the region. Most of the infrastructures cannot be improved due to the closure.

“We are mainly engaged in the areas of water and sanitation. We are talking about a highly dense population. Most of the infrastructure cannot be improved due to the closure so we try to improve the situation with existing tools,” the director said.

The Red Cross in the Gaza Strip began operations in 1967. The organization works on an ongoing basis with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) as the situation in the region requires it.

“We are documenting human rights violations according to international law and we speak with relevant parties on how to take care of the issue,” Redmatn added. “We are talking about captives, soldiers, wounded people, and in fact anyone defined by the Geneva Convention.”

Well, it seems that the ‘infrastructure’ needs to be maintained. And whose responsibility is it to maintain the infrastructure of the ‘palestinians’? They wanted autonomy, they evicted good Jews from their homes, who were able to maintain the infrastructure. So it is the responsibility of their leaders to provide them with this service, and thus to prevent the arabs from trying to kill Israeli Jews.

I do hope that the world sees these flotillas for what they are. Simple attempts to bring world opinion against Israel and the Jewish people. Israel must ensure that weapons do not reach the strip. We know that there are forces, specifically Iran, who are sending plenty of deadly and dangerous ‘toys’ to their henchmen in Hamas, Hezbollah, and Fatah.

I hope that we all stand strong with Hashems loving protection because I think it is going to be a very tough summer…

Links:

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=217460
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My Latest Blog Post : No Humanitarian Crisis in gaza
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:24:45 AM »
I quit giving to the Red Cross, they can't be trusted!