Author Topic: Irish Muslim Held Over Obama 'Death Threat'  (Read 339 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Irish Muslim Held Over Obama 'Death Threat'
« on: May 13, 2011, 04:36:09 PM »
Oh if only he kept quiet..... one can only dream.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/obama-death-threat-irish-muslim-arrested-082220396.html

Police in Ireland have arrested a Muslim convert after he apparently made death threats against US President Barack Obama.

Khalid Kelly - who is also known as 'Taliban Terry'  :laugh: because of his pre-conversion name - was arrested at his Dublin home on Thursday.

The 44-year-old was quoted as telling a British newspaper he expected al Qaeda to kill Mr Obama during a visit to Ireland on May 23.

He could be held for up to three days before being charged or released.

Kelly's arrest came four days after an interview with him appeared in the Sunday Mirror.

"Personally I would feel happy if Obama was killed," he was quoted as saying.

"How could I not feel happy when a big enemy of Islam is gone?"

Mr Obama is due to spend the day in Dublin and the village of Moneygall, where his great-great-great-grandfather came from.

The Queen arrives in Ireland on Tuesday for a four-day visit. The joint planned security operation is said to involve 10,000 police and troops.

Kelly, a former Catholic altar boy, converted to Islam while imprisoned in Saudi Arabia in 2000 for selling illegal alcohol.

He has said he would like to see strict Sharia law introduced in Ireland, with public beheadings of drug dealers on Dublin's main road, O'Connell Street.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Irish Muslim Held Over Obama 'Death Threat'
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 06:01:11 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D what a [censored]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03