Author Topic: Anti-Black culture political advertisement  (Read 873 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Anti-Black culture political advertisement
« on: June 14, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »
I came across this video @ http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/most-racist-and-offensive-political-ad-ever-made-132535 and think it is awesome... It is not politically correct and it is 100% true concerning the low-life scum gangster lifestyle..

Beware, it is not a modest video... A lot of suggestive images...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Anti-Black culture political advertisement
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 02:11:48 AM »
That video looks exactly like every rap video.  Negroes slapping women's butts and showing how much money they have.  I dont see why thats racist, that's just how their videos are. 

But its still funny.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 02:44:03 AM »
That video looks exactly like every rap video.  Negroes slapping women's butts and showing how much money they have.  I dont see why thats racist, that's just how their videos are. 

But its still funny.

Yes indeed. On the website that posted this story I commented that it is OK for the black rap videos to show this kind of stuff, but when we point it out it becomes racist...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 12:57:20 PM »
Muman: What is this so called "black culture" that you spek of? They have a culture? Didn't they steal it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 02:52:10 PM »
Muman: What is this so called "black culture" that you spek of? They have a culture? Didn't they steal it?

I think that they are uniquely responsible for what is called 'Hip-Hop Gangster' culture... This is what this video refers to...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:09 AM »

It's not "Black culture", it's hip-hop gangster trash, which, by the way, also appeals to a number of white-skinned idiots.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
lol  :::D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »
Why is it that liberals help these animals....I mean "decent under-privileged" people, but will not let them within miles of their residences?