Author Topic: "I am a Muslim", Obama tells Egyptian foreign minister  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"I am a Muslim", Obama tells Egyptian foreign minister
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »
בס''ד

Once again, JTF has been proven right and everyone else has been proven wrong.

In early 2007, nearly two years before the 2008 presidential election, we were the only ones warning that Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim white-hater, Jew-hater, America-hater and Israel-hater. Few believed us then. Even today most people, including most Republicans and "conservatives", still do not realize that Obama is a Muslim whose primary goal is to advance Islamic jihad.

If Obama is reelected, G-d forbid, then he will never have to face the voters again. Then Obama will seek to advance Islamic jihad by zeroing in on his first vulnerable target: tiny Israel. He will organize the whole world to gang up on tiny Israel to demand that she commit national suicide. The worldwide pressure for Israeli national suicide, led by the United States, will be so overwhelming and obsessive and brutal that Israel's very survival will be in danger as never before.

Here is more proof that this is exactly what we will be facing:

Egypt's Nazi foreign minister has said on Egyptian Nazi television that Obama admitted to him that he is a Muslim, that he supports the Muslim agenda, and that he intends to devote his administration to the goal of achieving Israeli national suicide.

"I am a Muslim", Obama told the Egyptian foreign minister.

If we do not succeed in defeating Obama next year, we will be in very serious danger, G-d forbid.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/-obama-tells-egyptian-foreign-minister-i-am-a-muslim-stealth-coup-on-the-white-house.html

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=166905

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: "I am a Muslim", Obama tells Egyptian foreign minister
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »
obama must not win the 2012 election. Its more apparent now than ever. Thanks for posting this Chaim!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 02:24:25 PM »
Mohmad was the first pharaoh of the muslamic dynasty.

Now is the last pharaoh of the muslamic dynasty.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »
We already knew he was a Muslim from the beginning therefore he must be stopped.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »
Even if he is a Christian he is very destructive.  He is basically Jimmy Carter on steroids and Carter was not a Muslim.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »
so what? most americans knew he was a muslim during the 2008 elections and voted for him anyway. Americans are stupid and they will vote for him again. foxnews is the only news channel that's some what trying to get people to vote for a republican. I wish and pray that obama wont win but knowing americans and the way they vote. i believe obama will be reelected. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
so what? most americans knew he was a muslim during the 2008 elections and voted for him anyway. Americans are stupid and they will vote for him again. foxnews is the only news channel that's some what trying to get people to vote for a republican. I wish and pray that obama wont win but knowing americans and the way they vote. i believe obama will be reelected. 
Your posts on this forum seem to be very pro-muslim!!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 09:16:09 PM »

I think if the public REALLY new he was a Muslim, he would NEVER get a majority vote.  Yes, many American's are ignorant of the facts, but there is a REASON why Obama and his propagandists went to extraordinary lengths to hide his Mulism background in 2008, and why we were not even supposed to mention his middle name.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 09:26:24 PM »
Your posts on this forum seem to be very pro-muslim!!!

pro-Muslim? I speak the truth on all subjects. In which post am I pro-Muslim?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »
I think if the public REALLY new he was a Muslim, he would NEVER get a majority vote.  Yes, many American's are ignorant of the facts, but there is a REASON why Obama and his propagandists went to extraordinary lengths to hide his Mulism background in 2008, and why we were not even supposed to mention his middle name.

I remember Hilary revealed the pic of Obama dressed in an Islamic-Kenyan attire. They showed other anti-American stuff from Obama. His pastor, him not wearing American flag pin, his pro-Iran views, his communist ties, as well as Islamic ties. I remember all of that all over the media. Yet the American public voted for this idiot. I beleive the only reason they voted for him was because they were sick of Bush.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 01:13:58 AM »
I remember Hilary revealed the pic of Obama dressed in an Islamic-Kenyan attire. They showed other anti-American stuff from Obama. His pastor, him not wearing American flag pin, his pro-Iran views, his communist ties, as well as Islamic ties. I remember all of that all over the media. Yet the American public voted for this idiot. I beleive the only reason they voted for him was because they were sick of Bush.

But if he's a true muslim, how can you be against any American voting for him?  Wouldn't that be, in your mind, discrimination against true muslims to vote against him just because he's Muslim?   According to your logic, in what way is it bad for America or Israel that he's muslim?!

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 01:16:45 AM »
But if he's a true muslim, how can you be against any American voting for him?  Wouldn't that be, in your mind, discrimination against true muslims to vote against him just because he's Muslim?   According to your logic, in what way is it bad for America or Israel that he's muslim?!

1 who lies about his faith means hes covering up something.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 08:07:00 AM »
If anyone would just investigate his roots, his speeches, his connections to Muslims and Radicals they would understand who we put in the White House, and he has everything to do with what has happened to Our Economy, The Borders in Arizona, The Absence of Worshipping the true God, Yaweh, the Lack of morals and honor in society, and abandoning a friend and ally Israel!   One thing he has done though, is awaken a sleeping people to Patriotism and How dear Freedom is.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »
Is there any recent opinion poll, where how many numbers and percent of people think that he is muslamic irrespective of whether they have voted for him or not.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 07:31:02 AM »
I haven't seen this discussed anywhere on the alternative blogosphere. I don't think Free Republic published anything on this topic. This is strange that no one picked up this thing.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
I don't care what party you belong to, Obama is the destroyer of Israel and America.  He is not a traditional Democrat but an Islamic Plant!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 06:30:35 PM »

polls said that 10% of the country knew he was a muzzie

baruch hashem, that number is now 25%, not high enough

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 12:42:42 AM »
I recall Bob Thompson ranting about people getting angry about people calling Hussein a Muslim and saying that they should not be so upset since they like Islam so much.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 12:06:01 PM »
Yes, Chaim and JTF are totally correct on this issue.  I just hope enough people come out of their Brain Dead stupor to understand what Stealth Jihad is, Jihad that works under the radar through government policies, and Libel Lawfare!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 12:03:01 PM »
I think Obama's days of deceit are over, the public has too much information about his muslim background and ties. Ever notice the gold curtains in the background when he speaks instead of the American flag.   He says hes a Christian and yet cancels National Prayer Day..What a Phony!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 03:12:41 AM »
wow i knew he was but you have evidence of him spilling the beans! :D

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 07:29:51 PM »
Obama must go... back to Kenya where he was born 8)

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 09:04:51 AM »
Obama must go... back to Kenya where he was born 8)

You 2 Ralph

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 03:12:40 PM »

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »
I am praying that Jews and Gentiles will stand together in Strength to defeat this Muslim!