Author Topic: People groups and Blogs supporting Pamela Gellar  (Read 665 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
People groups and Blogs supporting Pamela Gellar
« on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:09 AM »
It would be better if everyone whose against qurananimalism could get along

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/07/what-they-are-saying.html         

Sunday, July 03, 2011
The Evil That Men Do

Apparently an update is required on the blogwar against Atlas that is being waged by vultures with an altogether nefarious agenda. It's not important, because these bottomfeeders just bang keyboards and jockey for position on the bottom of the food chain. But to be clear .......

I stand by my concern about the increasing antisemitism in the ranks of the admins at the EDL. We have no intention of breaking with the EDL if they purge these antisemitic elements. If they do not, they will be finished as a force for good in England. I was immediately reassured that these rogue elements would be routed out. End of story. This campaign to gang up on Geller by small  "counter-jihadists" trying to make a name for themselves clearly is motivated by something enitrely different. Something very ugly and transparent.

Edl zionists

There are pages and pages of this kind of stuff.  Here is just one example. "Hel Gower" is a powerful EDL administrator. She "liked" this page.

We applaud those who stand against this kind of poison. As John Jay wrote, "Pamela Geller did not cause any problems in the EDL; she simply recognized them. And this fact was admitted, endorsed, recognized and a promise adduced by Tommy Robinson to fix it."

And Brian of London said: "Pamela is one of the stalwarts of the counter Jihad. She’s doing great work over in America and I don’t like the way in which she was personally attacked (along with Robert Spencer) over this."

Bravo.

Calling attention to a problem is not a crime. We are not the problem. There can be no compromise with antisemitic elements in the EDL or anywhere else. As Ayn Rand said, "In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit."

I understand that several people have asked that their names be removed from the list of signers of Gates of Vienna's "Open Letter to Pamela Geller." They are to be commended for righting a wrong. Get the facts, first. Many of those who have signed have not a cursory knowledge of what actually happened.

Many good people have written in support and defense of me in GoV's recent attack (their entire front page was attacking me in one giant hot mess). I am not sure who he is working for or why, but it's not kosher. That's for shiz.

Here is a partial list of people and groups that support our position. Considering that it is the holiday weekend, this is an extraordinary outpouring of support, and we are grateful.

Zilla of the Resistance
Big Fur Hat, I Own The World
Oleg, Peoples Cube
Blogmocracy
Anders Gravers, SIOE, Stop Islamisation of Europe
Stephen Gash, Stop Islamisation of England
SIOE Austria
SIOE Bosnia Herzegovina
SIOE Bulgaria
SIOE Denmark
SIOE England
SIOE Faroe Islands
SIOE France
SIOE Germany
SIOE Italy
SIOE Norway
SIOE Poland
SIOE Serbia
SIOE Republik Srpska
SIOE Sweden
SIOE International (all in all 31,833 followers)
Devorah Hoffman, Israel Defense Initiative
Bo Rightwing, Danish Defence League
Boudica BPI
Grendel Report
Loopyloo
Kaj Mikkelsen, Kamik-Scandinavia United
John Jay, Summer Patriot, Winter Soldier
Logan's Warning
Rich Davis, West Chester Victory Movement
American Sheepdogs
AFDI
SIOA
Vigilant Squirrel Brigade
No Mosques At Ground Zero
The Silent Majority
DC Watson
Conny Axel Meier, BÜRGERBEWEGUNG PAX EUROPA
Sheik Yer’mami, Winds of Jihad
Amil Imani
Katie O’Malley, AnyStreet Organization
Jonathan, Confidential Reporter
Mathews V. George, India
Joseph Zaalishvili, Georgia (former Soviet Republic)
Pamela Hall, SIOA New York
Urban Infidel
James Lafferty, SIOA, Virginia
Larissa Scott, SIOA, Florida
Dave Heckert, SIOA, Alaska
Atlas Shrugs
Jihad Watch

UPDATE  3:46 pm: DaTechGuy just called. He stands in support of us.

UPDATE: 3:48 pm:  Mr. Pinko from iOwnTheWorld.com

UPDATE: 4:48 pm: VAST, the Virginia Anti-Sharia task force, stands with us

Andrea Lafferty, President of the Traditional Values Coalition

UPDATE: Timeline here. Curious, no?

UPDATE 6:00 pm: Knuckledraggin my life away "has our back"

UPDATE 6:33 pm: The Anti Jihadist at Pedestrian Infidel

UPDATE 6:42 pm: Stephanie, Newstime.co.nz (New Zealand)

UPDATE 6:46 pm: Monika Kaufmann joins us from Germany.

UPDATE 7:04 pm: The intrepid, maverick journalist Robert S. McCain stands with us and writes: "When it comes to Genesis 12:3, I alway err on the side of caution, a policy that has stood me in good stead with the Almighty heretofore, and which I would be a fool to abandon now." -- RSM

UPDATE: I am deeply moved. Thank you. While we asked a few people that we work if they wanted to sign on, the overwhelming majority volunteered and/or wrote to us.

UPDATE: Spencer has this on the man who has taken to calling me Humpty Dumpty. Could his motive be more transparent?

It is important to note that while we asked some people we worked with to sign on, the great majority of the above list came on their own volition. The "Baron" at Gates of Vienna writes: "For the record: I sent out no emails soliciting support for our open letter." For the record, I received this earlier today from a prominent blogger whom I had asked to sign our statement: "People on the other side of this current feud have contacted me as well." Of course, the "Baron" no doubt had other people contact this person, keeping his statement strictly, albeit Jesuitically, true.

Oh, what tangled web liars weave.

UPDATE 7:30 pm: The deelish Sisu adds her name and blog to the growing army of giants standing against the lilluputian forces of hate and personal destruction.

UPDATE 7:47 pm: Marked Manner "totally supports our stance."

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson has been a mensch all through this, in acknowledging that there is a problem that needs to be addressed, instead of denying it and shooting the messenger, like the writers of this "Open Letter." Tommy contacted me at 5PM today and let me know that Hel Gower is not an EDL admin. He said that she deals with media requests and arranges meetings for him.

UPDATE 8:10 pm: Kafir at American Jingoist stands with us.

UPDATE 8:15 pm: Razor Sharp Claws stands shoulder to shoulder.

UPDATE 8:19 pm: Puma by Design is on our side.

UPDATE 9:20 pm: American Glob stands firm (no pun intended).

UPDATE 9:39 pm: Counter jihadist Holger Awakens stands with us.

UPDATE 10:25 pm: Despite being asked by GoV to sign their "open Geller letter" (and they said they sent out no emails begging for signatures), the cutting edge counter-jihad blogger Bare Naked Islam asked to join our list of supporters. She told me:

"Gates of Vienna asked me to sign his letter and I refused."

UPDATE 12:04AM: Barry Sommer of Islam Today Oregon stands with us also.

UPDATE 12:15AM: Now joining us and most welcome is Narain Kataria, the President of the Indian American Intellectuals Forum.

UPDATE: 12:51 am: Matt of Conservative Hideout wants to add his blog to the list.

UPDATE 1:34 am:  Philip Daniel (scholar of Islamic history and exegesis, blogger at The Blogmocracy) "After reading over your blogpost, alongside having considered other material from diverse sources -- now, following a period of deep introspection on this issue, I've made my decision, rendered my verdict. I know I'm going to receive a great deal of flack over this from certain quarters, but add me to your list of supporters."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:36:04 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: People groups and Blogs supporting Pamela Gellar
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
Gates of vienna is an irrelevant blog of poopoo.

He is not even EDL so his only reason to twist Pamela's words are because he wants his own 5 little minutes of fame, even if it means causing strive in the counter jihad movement. He is a piece of filth.

Pamela specifically addressed the bad apples in the EDL like hel gower who 'liked'  a facebook page called: 'Get Zionists out of the EDL'.

I have seen pictures of her: she is an ugly fat cow.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: People groups and Blogs supporting Pamela Gellar
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:08:26 AM »
Gates of vienna is an irrelevant blog of poopoo.

He is not even EDL so his only reason to twist Pamela's words are because he wants his own 5 little minutes of fame, even if it means causing strive in the counter jihad movement. He is a piece of filth.

Pamela specifically addressed the bad apples in the EDL like hel gower who 'liked'  a facebook page called: 'Get Zionists out of the EDL'.

I have seen pictures of her: she is an ugly fat cow.
I saw their facebook page  :::D They say Pamela just has a Blog do they realize she turned out 60.000 people for a protest
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03