Author Topic: StørmFrønt  (Read 6513 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
StørmFrønt
« on: June 14, 2007, 02:56:45 PM »
their slogen:
"White pride is a slogan used primarily in the United States (although its usage has
spread internationally) to promote the glorification of the heritage of persons of White European racial identity — though generally to the exclusion of homosexuals and Jews, as well as certain other individuals and "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Pride

The sit :
"StørmFrønt (website), a white nationalist/white supremacist/Neo-Nazi website "
"The StørmFrønt White Nationalist Community is a white pride Internet forum and has the motto "White Pride World Wide". The site owner refers to StørmFrønt strictly as a white nationalist website. Critics and the media often describe it as a Neo-Nazi organization and accuse it of promoting racism and hate speech and of serving as a forum for the advocacy of violence.[1][2][3] It has been listed[4] as a hate site, and a number of internet content filters prevent access to it.[5]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29

web master:
"Stephen D. Black (photo) (born 28 July 1953) is an American white nationalist. He is the current webmaster of the "StørmFrønt" forum and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). He was convicted in 1981 for attempted armed overthrow of the Dominican government in violation of the U.S. Neutrality Act."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_%28nationalist%29

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: StørmFrønt
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »
Why are we discussing this? I don't see the relevance to JTF.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 08:29:13 AM »
It's a forum about nazis...no?

Russin nazi from............ISRAEL
http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php/greetings-israel-391510.html
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 08:48:10 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 11:49:50 PM »
I went to the site and was disgusted. >:(

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 05:21:19 PM »
I support you guys because you ARE separate from them.  You aren't missing anything by avoiding those people.  Stay clear of them.  Trust me.

Ally with intelligent people to fight political correctness, not losers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 05:27:56 PM »
It's a forum about nazis...no?

Russin nazi from............ISRAEL
http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php/greetings-israel-391510.html
It's not there anymore
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 05:28:41 PM »
Many of these white power groups will also call themselves Christian but they are the furthest thing from it. They would just as quickly attack a Catholic, Orthodox or mainline Protestant as a Jew, muslim, black, homosexual or any of the countless other groups of people that they find fault with. I would hope we never associate with their kind.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 06:33:15 PM »
Even IF they WEREN'T nazi Jew-haters, the fact that they think black helicopters are comming to get them means theor grip on reallity is slightly loose. If they're watching the skies for "UN/Jewish bankers' " black helicopters they won't see the real enemy comming.

EuroAmerican

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »
What makes these people dangerous is the fact that they want topple the ENTIRE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE to put in there own warped view of government.

Remember how serious the Muslims are? So are these Nazi's. PLEASE believe that if want team up against us (Jews and Righteous Gentiles) they will.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 11:18:57 PM »
Many of these white power groups will also call themselves Christian but they are the furthest thing from it. They would just as quickly attack a Catholic, Orthodox or mainline Protestant as a Jew, muslim, black, homosexual or any of the countless other groups of people that they find fault with. I would hope we never associate with their kind.

Many of them are into the old Norse religion (e.g. worship of Odin, Yggdrasill) and have contempt for Christianity as a religion for "weaklings." The Klan, of course, calls itself Christian, so they wouldn't get on with the Nordic types too well. They can't even make up their mind who is "White." Some of their people are Slavic white pride people, but others are "Aryans" and "Nordics" who (like Hitler) regard Slavs as Untermenschen. There are Spanish and Italian white supremacists, but the Nordic ones regard them as the N word due to their dark skins (and probable interbreeding with some Africans).

If they could get it into their heads that what most of them really support is Euro-American (or "white") CULTURE (i.e. behavior), all those problems could be solved, but they are too fixated on skin color and eye color (blue being best, of course) to adopt that unifying idea. They say, "If you look white, act white, and fight white, you're white." If they got rid of the "look white" part, we and a lot of other decent people could probably work with them, but as soon as they say someone is no good because he is a Black, Jew, Slav, and so on, they make it impossible for any decent or intelligent person to have anything to do with them.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 01:26:12 AM »
Winged you are very wrong. Slavs are accepted as white by white nazi groups. And paganism? get real, most are christians. I know you may hate to admit it but its the honest truth. Southern people of america are die-hard christians, and won't betray their religion for anything. even if jesus was a jew.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »
Real Nazism is anti-slav but StørmFrønt is kissing ass to them.

There is nothing I hate more than self-hating slavs who get involved with nazism.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 02:08:28 AM »
Real Nazism is anti-slav but StørmFrønt is kissing ass to them.

There is nothing I hate more than self-hating slavs who get involved with nazism.

We just had a StørmFrønt whack-job on another thread. There's no working with those animals.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 05:57:29 PM »
We just had a StørmFrønt whack-job on another thread. There's no working with those animals.

I just browsed their site. One of them quotes an Islamofascist source (http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/toread/clintjew.htm) to attack Jews, even though they supposedly don't like militant Muslims (or, for that matter, any Muslims) either. I wonder how the Stormfronters feel about the idea of a militant Islamic rape gang, like the kind they have in Scandinavia and Australia, on top of their blonde-haired and blue-eyed sister or daughter.

Then they were having an argument over Slavs. One of them insisted that Slavs were "white," but then said that a lot of them were probably interbred with Mongols and other non-whites. Another said that mixing Slavs and Catholicism can result in "nothing good." (The Poles will really love that one!) Then they make excuses for Nazism's purported dislike of Slavs, and say things that Nazis really didn't dislike Slavs all that much. With thinking like that, they will probably never be able to put together a real movement with political power. Of course, I could have told them that up front, because the premise--that skin color as opposed to character and values should be the measure of a person's worth--is totally flawed.

The Slavs don't like the "Aryans" very much either, and with good reason. Poland and Lithuania beat the stuffing out of the Germans at Grunwald (1410), and Eisenstein's "Alexander Nevsky" will never let the world forget what Russians did to the Teutonic Order at Lake Peipus. In both cases the Germans were the aggressors, and they were waging war against people deemed religiously if not racially inferior. At Grunwald, the Poles were fellow Catholics, but the Teutonic Order claimed the Lithuanians were pagans even though Grand Duke Wladislaw Jagiello had converted as a condition of marrying Queen Jadwiga of Poland. At Lake Peipus, the Catholic Teutonic Order felt free to kill and slaughter Orthodox Christians (i.e. the wrong "kind" of Christians), but they got slaughtered themselves.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 04:01:11 PM »
You are way off. The Slavs are aryans themselves, as they are descendents of the indo-europeans. Infact, Poland has lots of Germanic blood, so does Russia. and the mongol influence in slavs are small if any.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 04:02:13 PM »
"Real Nazism is anti-slav but StørmFrønt is kissing ass to them.

There is nothing I hate more than self-hating slavs who get involved with nazism."

so you don't think the number 1 "nazi" website is considered nazism?

Why would slavs hate themselves by getting into nazism?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 07:20:54 PM »
You are way off. The Slavs are aryans themselves, as they are descendents of the indo-europeans.

Actually, Indo-European is a language, and Slavic languages are indeed Indo-European, but the Nazis did not consider Slavs "Aryans." They considered them subhumans to be exterminated to make room for the "Master Race." Hitler planned to do to the Poles and Russians what he did to the Jews. This is why all these "racial superiority theories" are so stupid. I recall that the Russians expected to make short work of the "little yellow men" in 1904-1905, and many Americans did not take them seriously in 1941.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »
The Nazi liar WhiteHawk is banned.

The Nazis taught that ONLY Germans are Aryans. Slavs and other whites were considered to be grossly inferior. There may be Nazi groups who today will USE self-hating Slavs and others in their movement, but the Nazi ideology preached by Hitler yimach shmo vezichro was anti-Slav and against EVERYONE who is not German. Hitler and the Nazis also used French, Italian and other collaborators whom they considered to be completely inferior to the German "race". Hitler and the Nazis even used Albanian Muslims and Arab Muslims whom the Nazis regard as subhuman. So the willingness of Nazis to USE stupid people is not new.

The Nazis also HATED Christianity and blamed the Jews for Christianity. One of the main reasons for Nazi Jew-hatred was the claim that the Jews "imposed" Christianity on pagan Europe. Here again, the Nazis USED so-called Christians but they detested Christianity. Hitler and the Nazi pagans believed in the old pagan German religion that taught that human beings can become gods. The Nazis believed that the mythical "Aryans" would become gods. And Germans did literally worship Hitler.

The reason, the Nazis hate Christianity is because most of them are homosexuals and they can't stand any moral limitations on their deviant and evil behavior. The leaders of StørmFrønt and other Nazi groups are notorious homosexual perverts. The Bible makes them feel guilty, and so they hate the Bible.

Anyone who comes on this forum justifying and defending Nazism will be immediately banned. And if someone doesn't like this rule, then they should join a different forum because we don't want you here.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 09:40:49 PM »
Thank you, jsullivan.

As always, that was a great post!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 09:13:26 PM »
I'm a white male in south Ms.  In my opinion, Størm Frønt are nazis, and should be dealt with in the same manner as the nazi vermin were. They are a cancer on humanity.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »
Quote from: Newman

I agree, they are not rational people, they crave attention, they want to be on the fringe, and to top it off, their cognitive abilities are limited.

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 12:44:31 PM »
The constant tilting up of the head looking for black helicopters cuts off the blood supply to the brain.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2007, 07:53:52 AM »
"Real Nazism is anti-slav but StørmFrønt is kissing donkey to them.

There is nothing I hate more than self-hating slavs who get involved with nazism."

so you don't think the number 1 "nazi" website is considered nazism?

Why would slavs hate themselves by getting into nazism?
Read about litle thingie caled WWII for allah sake! US school system is shity indeed ::)
 :o :o  :o So we're now white enough for nazi scum to join? No thanks mates; try use again Ukrainians and Croats as stooges for their dirty job; But even mayority of  them will pass this time. 90% of present nazis are or will be muslim for a good reason. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2007, 06:24:12 PM »
It's on record that Hitler planned to exterminate ALL the Poles to create "living space" for his so-called Master Race, and he succeeded in exterminating three million Polish Catholics for being Slavs. Nazi policy was that all Slavs were an inferior race to be killed or enslaved. Someone should point this out to the "Slavic Pride" types who want to get involved with StørmFrønt.

You should start with the Croats, who would have been all be wiped out by Hitler if he had won the war.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 08:25:21 AM »
It's on record that Hitler planned to exterminate ALL the Poles to create "living space" for his so-called Master Race, and he succeeded in exterminating three million Polish Catholics for being Slavs. Nazi policy was that all Slavs were an inferior race to be killed or enslaved. Someone should point this out to the "Slavic Pride" types who want to get involved with StørmFrønt.

You should start with the Croats, who would have been all be wiped out by Hitler if he had won the war.

You're right, Croats are Slavic. I didn't know that.

Yes if he woud win the war, even his Italians alies (who fought against germans in WWI and ocupied part of austrian Tyrol ) woud not be safe; There were many in Europe fighting for Nazi Germany; But Polish were not the ones of them; The race theory was very imprtant in III Reich Hitler even turned out the eager to help Ukrainians for this reason.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm