Author Topic: Austrian's imbeciles now blaming Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff for Norway  (Read 313 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/07/thoughts-on-massacre-in-norway-and-its.html#more    

It's a long article but heres a glimpse real fools in Austria  

The Austrian media were “successful” in finally finding their ideological perpetrator, right here at home! It is “the icon of the international right-wing extremism and Islam-haters”, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff. Our very own! Isn’t that something? We’re part of this! The shock! The horror!

It didn’t really work out the way the media wanted it to. After what must have been a laborious all-nighter poring over everything ever written or said by ESW, not one journalist presented a word of what she stands for. If they had, they would have had to publish something like this:

I am not a victim. I intend to stand up for what is right. I will defend what needs to be defended. Above everything else, I will exercise my G-d-given right to speak freely about what is happening. Freedom of speech is the single most important freedom we possess.

I am doing this for my daughter, and for her children, for those who will have to live in the world we are now preparing for them. I am doing what our grandparents should perhaps have done during the 1930s, when their own freedoms were under threat. [speech Paris]

In her statement to the media, ESW said she was a “woman of words.” Examine her words, for the Austrian MSM has so far not done so:

If we do not reclaim our basic rights — including the most important right of all, the right to speak freely — our civilization will be destroyed. All of our great institutions, including democracy and the rule of law, are made possible by the fundamental human rights that we all used to take for granted. [Luton]

I advise you not to burn the Koran, but to read it. Only by studying what Islam stands for will we learn how to face it down.

Know your enemy. We do not fight him with knives or guns, but with the pen, the microphone, the video camera, and the printing press. Understanding what Islam means is our greatest weapon in the struggle against it. We do not need any intimidation or bullying, because the truth is on our side. [Luton]

Pro-EU political indoctrination was and is extremely successful, especially among youth and university students, who are taught that the EU is great, the savior of all problems, and without it there would be disaster and war. Politicians, such as former Italian president Giorgio Napolitano (in German only) or the former Austrian parliamentary president Andreas Khol, even label EU critics as “terrorists”. [ACT 2010]

If this is right-wing extremism, what constitutes center-right thoughts?

If ESW and others are hate preachers, what is the legal definition of a hate preacher?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03