Author Topic: Tonight is tisha b'av and had a debate with a boulshavic  (Read 835 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Tonight is tisha b'av and had a debate with a boulshavic
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »
Earlier today I was davining schacharet with my tfillen. One of my friends cousin's who is a big leftist so I debated him. This leftist said " Just because our holy temple was destroyed  doesnt mean we can destroy the domb of the rock". I was so disgusted with his statement.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Tonight is tisha b'av and had a debate with a boulshavic
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:59:44 PM »
Earlier today I was davining schacharet with my tfillen. One of my friends cousin's who is a big leftist so I debated him. This leftist said " Just because our holy temple was destroyed  doesnt mean we can destroy the domb of the rock". I was so disgusted with his statement.

Then let the muslims disassemble it and move it where it belongs, to Mecca or Medina... Get that ugly dome out of Jerusalem...

By the way, any Jew who does not work to bring about the rebuilding of the Temple is guilty of the same sin which caused it to be destroyed in the first place...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 05:36:17 PM »
Earlier today I was davining schacharet with my tfillen. One of my friends cousin's who is a big leftist so I debated him. This leftist said " Just because our holy temple was destroyed  doesnt mean we can destroy the domb of the rock". I was so disgusted with his statement.

lol, what a character.   you should tell him, just because there were no Jews around to defend themselves, the muslims can't build a dome on our holy temple site and steal it from us just cause no one's looking (or because the muslim conquerers overpowered the small number of Jews left there).    Why does he condone theft of our site?     Is stealing permitted?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:43:32 PM »
The boulshavic also said to me" You are dreaming a fantasy that is not realistic". I thought to myself How can I have the strength of rabbi kahane to deal with these idiots. Oh and also the boulshavic's arguement was " Do you want a world war 3? Because your policies if there implemented will only bring destruction"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
It's interesting, the arabs can do whatever they want, and we have to obey and abide by their wishes (no war, no world war 3), but if we do anything that upsets or offends arabs in any way, then it's world war 3.    What a crazy belief system.