Author Topic: Hilarious quote from Self-hating Jew who commented on one of my latest videos.  (Read 467 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
"fool.. i'm jewish and i support Ron Paul..Let Israel defend themselves with their 300+ nukes..and the CIA says Iran doesn't even have 1..grow up you (bleeping) Zionist..you make us Torah jews look bad."

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
"fool.. i'm jewish and i support Ron Paul..Let Israel defend themselves with their 300+ nukes..and the CIA says Iran doesn't even have 1..grow up you (bleeping) Zionist..you make us Torah jews look bad."

I tried to respond to that post and youzoob told me that I had to enter the captcha which I could not find any place to enter it thus I could not reply...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Besides what he posts is 100% pure bull hokey... Iran has the capacity at this time to produce a nuke weapon...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/30/cia-iran-has-capability-to-produce-nuke-weapons/

Iran is poised to begin producing nuclear weapons after its uranium program expansion in 2009, even though it has had problems with thousands of its centrifuges, according to a newly released CIA report.

“Iran continues to develop a range of capabilities that could be applied to producing nuclear weapons, if a decision is made to do so,” the annual report to Congress states.

A U.S. official involved in countering weapons proliferation said the Iranians are “keeping the door open to the possibility of building a nuclear weapon.”

“That’s in spite of strong international pressure not to do so, and some difficulties they themselves seem to be having with their nuclear program,” the official said. “There are powerful incentives for them to close the door completely, but they are either purposefully ignoring them or are tone deaf. You almost want to shout, ‘Tune in Tehran.’”

The CIA report is the latest official study expressing concern over Iran’s continuing nuclear activities. The International Atomic Energy Agency on March 3 issued a report warning that continuing nuclear activities in violation of U.N. resolutions raise “concerns about the possible existence in Iran of past or current undisclosed activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/December/Fmr-CIA-Spy-Iran-to-Aim-Nukes-at-Israel-West-/

Fmr. CIA Spy: Iran Will Use Nukes Against Israel, West

Iran's leaders have declared that the Islamic messiah -- or Mahdi -- will soon return to stamp out unbelievers.

They claim that Israel will be wiped off the map and that America's days are numbered. And according to one former regime insider -- they truly believe it.

"This day for them, is the ultimate day in Islam. It's the day of justice in their view," Reza Kahlili said.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards

Kahlili once served in Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps -- the most powerful and influential arm of the Iranian regime.

He gave an inside perspective on the regime's apocalyptic worldview in an exclusive interview with CBN News.

"One-third of the world population has to die due to nuclear wars," he explained. "Another one-third due to hunger and chaos and havoc. And then imam Mahdi -- the Shiites' 12th imam -- will reappear, kill the rest of the infidels and raise the flag of Islam in all corners of the world."

The Revolutionary Guards began shortly after the 1979 Iranian revolution to protect Iran's new Islamic state.

Today, it is a fearsome military force with ground, air and naval capabilities. They answer only to Iran's supreme leader and their activities range from domestic spying to international terrorism. They even run a multi-billion dollar business empire and have a hand in Iran's economy.

CBN News asked Kahlili if the principles of jihad, martyrdom, sharia and killing Christians and Jews were drilled into the Guards on a regular basis.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Can you post the link for this vid, Hotspot?  I usually watch all of your vids, but missed this one.  Thanks, JTFE