Author Topic: Gaddafi 'dead': reaction from around the world  (Read 5883 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gaddafi 'dead': reaction from around the world
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 12:52:14 AM »
Look how the "honorable" muslims treat a prisoner they capture!  Look how they gave him a fair trial, convicted him of his crimes and then gave him an honorable execution.  Oh wait, nope they are pathetic frenzied animals.  If he really was fighting the rebels ron's statement is correct but qadaffi still deserves a yemach shemo as do his captors.

Offline Just Nick

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 01:09:43 AM »
Going through the forum, I've noticed there are actually some sympathizers of Qaddafi. I think we gotta do something about it.
Obama eats bananas
Cain is breaking chains

Offline Just Nick

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 01:12:33 AM »

At least 90% of Serbs fully supported colonel against common enemy.

Is this statement, made by one of JTFers, true? If yes, then how can these people support this monster?
Obama eats bananas
Cain is breaking chains

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 04:46:42 AM »
He was much braver than Israeli leaders

The people who executed Qaddafi were braver than Israeli leaders. Atty least when they capture the bad guy, they execute him instead if letting him live a life of luxury in an Israeli jail and then release him.

I mean come on.  They are all animals.  This is how muslims treat each other. This is Islamic justice.  And still nobody gets it.

But still good riddance.  I can't wait for the day that the righteous have their day when they defeat the wicked, beezrat Hashem.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:52:58 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 05:18:05 AM »
I always was not happy that NATO was behind this. I believe America should not have been in military support role. I think the only time American equipment and troops should be employed is under American command, and not an international force.

But as I have said all along here at JTF, I wanted to see Qadaffi dead because of personal reasons. I am very happy his dead donkey is lying rotting in a meat locker. Although I feel a pang of regret for feeling like this, as I said I have a personal reason for this.

My brother died on 9/11 while working in the WTC tower #1... While I have revealed that many times, I have also revealed that my brother attended school with a girl who was a victim of the Lockerbie Bombing of Pan Am... When the evidence pointed to Libyan government involvement in this, I have always prayed for the destruction of the leader of Libya. I am pleased that he is dead, and whatever it took to ensure his death was justifiable.

That is my personal opinion...

I am inclined to agree with you that America should have stayed out of it at this point... The main reasons being are the fact that what was going on in Libya was really a civil war that America had no business getting involved in... This is not to say that Gaddafi did not deserve to be removed however the question now is will what comes now be any better than what was there... The entire operation with Americas no troop's on the ground  policy seemed underhanded....Right to the end Americas drones and fighter planes were there making the final capture possible... Either your in it or your not hiding behind NATO is not fooling anyone... As someones said the other night on the TV NATO is nothing with out America....I think our shvartza President saw an easy mark with Gaddafi where when all was said and done he could take credit for removing a tyrant... In the end as you said its great that the Gaddafi animal was taken out and what makes it all the better is the fact that in the end it was his own people that ripped him to shreds... America would have needed trials and a never ending media circus to do what it required only minutes to accomplish...Some years ago I worked with an old man who's grandson  was part of that school group on the Pan Am plane that was taken down... The man spent a great deal of time with his grandson and was very happy with how he was growing up... After the kid was killed it seemed there was nothing left for the old man except waiting for a retribution that never really came.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »
He was in no way a righteous man, but those who killed him and took power in Libya are much worse. That country will now become another Islamist base, while Gaddafi was controllable.
About some Serbs supporting him, there is a reason for it. Libya under Gaddafi was an exception in the Muslim world when it comes to not recognizing independent Kosovo, and he traded with us while "western democrats" kept us under sanctions. I don't know why "serbian army" is so depressed over Gaddafi's death but one thing is clear: he was much better for us than this "Allahu Akbar scum" is going to be.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »
Even though the man was evil, the next leader will probably be much worse, so much US tax dollars spent on a worthless war.

Agreed. The next leader will be much worse.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »
Agreed. The next leader will be much worse.

Among all the types of muslamics, the next leader is always much worse. So actually I always appreciate the change of leadership among the muslamics irrespective of whosoever the earlier leader was. This is a thumb rule which can be globally followed with the closed eyes.

Gaddafi was a known supporter of Serbs, so Serbs can have a soft corner for him. But his case was clearly an exception and generally exceptions do not survive or continue for long.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 02:11:14 PM »
Among all the types of muslamics, the next leader is always much worse. So actually I always appreciate the change of leadership among the muslamics irrespective of whosoever the earlier leader was. This is a thumb rule which can be globally followed with the closed eyes.

Gaddafi was a known supporter of Serbs, so Serbs can have a soft corner for him. But his case was clearly an exception and generally exceptions do not survive or continue for long.   

I don't buy that soft corner crap.  Gaddafi supported the destruction of Israel.  In Serbia's interest those who bless Israel will be blessed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 03:35:33 PM »
Yes, Gaddafi was a tyrant, but who will take his place? It is rumored that AlQaida leader Abdul Hakim Belhadj is emerging and could take over...The same for Egypt, the military took over and maybe the Muslim Brotherhood eventually.  I have to say that even Republicans are dumb if they can't see what Obama is doing here in these regime changes..it is to destabilize the middle East with governments who are aggressive and anti-semetic towards Israel, while bringing down the American Economy.   Who can forgive stupid people for voting for the Left and some of the Republicans for letting all this happen, because they don't want to impeach a black man. I am so sick of the incompetent people in this country!!!!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
I don't buy that soft corner crap.  Gaddafi supported the destruction of Israel.  In Serbia's interest those who bless Israel will be blessed.
What are you trying to say? That those who killed Gaddafi will be buddies with Israel?
Libya with Gaddafi in charge was relatively stable, and he was ready to compromise with the west to stay in power. There's no good and bad here, only bad and worse.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 04:58:23 PM »
What are you trying to say? That those who killed Gaddafi will be buddies with Israel?
Libya with Gaddafi in charge was relatively stable, and he was ready to compromise with the west to stay in power. There's no good and bad here, only bad and worse.

Certainly I'm not saying that. I'm saying I'm happy that he's dead...and the very people that killed Qaddafi are also Muslim Nazis...I would have preferred no one get involved and let everyone kill each other, but it's good that he's dead.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 12:05:49 AM »
Something I stumbled on youtube

1. Electricity & water free for residential units

2. 1 liter of petrol 0.08 EURO

3. NO TAX , DEBT FREE

4. students studying abroad receive a salary of 1627 Euro

5. each one finishes of those students gets salary till he finds a job

6. each Libyan family gets 300 Euro monthly as long as they are registered

7. Libyan when he gets married receives a land to help him put approx. 150 Sq.M

NOW have a better life Libyans lets see what will happen ( IRAQ 2 )
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 12:13:08 AM »
The people who executed Qaddafi were braver than Israeli leaders.

The Israeli leaders are too cowardly to bomb Iran while Qaddafi stood against the whole world and didn't give up until the last breath.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2011, 09:57:36 AM »
The Israeli leaders are too cowardly to bomb Iran while Qaddafi stood against the whole world and didn't give up until the last breath.

At one point, Hitler stood against the world too.

Again, like Herman Cain would say.."It's apples and oranges" when we want to compare what heroic Jewish leaders ought to do and what Qaddafi did. 

Albiet, like Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi was the rock the covered all the bugs.  Once your remove the rock all of the bugs run around everywhere.  They kept their people in line and were brutal against each other..and each other means both were our enemies.  Whether this one dies or the other one dies, it's a happy occasion. 

I do not admire Gaddafi for anything and I don't dare compare what heroic Jewish leaders should do to what Gaddafi did.

On a separate note, Israel will be a nation that dwells alone and should not care what the world thinks when she is trying to survive.  In particular if Israel is doing a righteous thing.

Gaddafi did evil things and stood up to the world for doing those things.  Personally, I don't care...Those evil things who was doing at the time before NATO hit was kill his own people...but to me, that was a good thing..let them kill each other.  NATO and the US should have stayed out of it and let Libya going into it's own dark ages.

Offline israeli kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2011, 10:03:33 AM »
in armagedon war all the world will fight against israel

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »