Author Topic: allies in Israel  (Read 2033 times)

Offline hiram

• New JTFer
allies in Israel
« on: June 17, 2007, 11:16:09 PM »
I tought that JTF stopped supporting B.Marzel and I.Ben Gvir after the Ronny incident.

I looked at the JTF page today...and there's a picture of I.Ben Gvir and it says that he's still on our side ?!?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: allies in Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:04 PM »
He is still our side.  I'm not the best person for info on this - I would ask Chaim.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 12:25:20 AM »
I think he is still working with them it's just he will no longer send them money and rightfully so.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline hiram

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
rilly? Just curious 'cause on a past JTF show...

1. Chaim blasted the Jewish National Front... called them an ''Evil Organisation'' with a Nazi name
 2. Chaim tought that the JNF leadership only saw him as a competitor
 3. Chaim was shocked hearing that the chairman B.Marzel denied knowing him. He then called him a ''Liar''
 4. Chaim tought the thousands of dollars he sent to the JNF over the years could have been better used to build up a better/more honest political party
 5. Chaim informed us that I.Ben Gvir, a member of this forum, ignored three emails (pleading to remove Ronni as their forum admin)
 6. Chaim promised us that he would run against the JNF when he'd be authorized to live in the Land of Israel...

(BTW....I still have that JTF show mp3 on my HD. I'm not making stuff up)

I don't know if I should ask this question in the ASK JTF thread though. I wouln't want to piss him off.

I suspect that the posting of that picture on the main JTF page could have been a mistake from his webmaster...no?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 01:05:18 AM »
No, I think he is on peaceful terms with them now. They removed Roni from their forum and Chaim said he just won't send them money anymore.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline hiram

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 01:10:17 AM »

Thanks for the clarification :)

Good night.