Author Topic: Yousef Khattab aka Yosef Cohen scared little biiitch  (Read 755 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yousef Khattab aka Yosef Cohen scared little biiitch
« on: November 11, 2011, 04:50:53 AM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/210075.php             

LINKS WITH ABOVE LINK   

:laugh: :laugh:                           Noted Fan of Beheading Hostages Also Fan of #OWS
Update: Red on Red Flame War! "Jawa Really Spooked You Out"

Yousef al-Khattab quoted in al Qaeda's Inspire magazine

Guess who supports the #Occupy movement? None other than Yousef al-Khattab, busy spinning away his former support of terrorism -- and yes, even of beheading civilian hostages -- by warning the #Occupy movement not to let crazies speak for them. You know, like white supremacists and Jews. Unsavory types like that.

UPDATED/Bumped Nov 11, 2011: Ha, I didn't notice this part at the end of the MEMRI report. It notes a flame war going on in the comments section of Yousef's support #OWS video. In it, one of Yousef's former friends who still hangs out at the Islamic Awakening forum has it out with him. And we get a mention:

YousefRants: "I suggest that you make Mubahala on your theory since you have posted it on IA [ed: Islamic Awakening Forum]. That is the best way to conclude. So to sum up in reality the whole RM [ed: Revolution Muslim] amirship that Younes [ed: Younes Abdullah Muhammad, the jailed co-founder of Revolution Muslim] asked me to take when I did not want it was a mistake. The soldier video and repost of the Tuskin Raiders [ed note: He actually thought the Daniel Pearl beheading video was funny. Here's the post on the video] both were done b4 RM & I had told Younes I was to high profile & flamboyant for his academic message. The author of the Juice is a member of IA forum and very well respected in ur circles. I suggest u troll him" ...

[ed: Vidcap from Daniel Pearl/Tusken Raiders video. Notice the jawa?]

YousefRants: "I remember and still have the the Liberty movie picture with me smiling (not illegal),Tee Juice was your buddy from Queens and another young man that held similar views as you. I have a pic of me with a knife to a box of Jooz brand Orange Juice (not illegal), the mocking of a occupation soldier was me and that was pre RM and that was not illegal, the Daniel Pearl video I found on Youtube and reposted it the original is still up today (not illegal). The JDO [ed: Jewish Defense Organization] & Jawa never scared me."

AbdulMumeet1970: "so you dont remember posing in front of a picture of the statue of liberty being cut with an axe while having a sarcastic smile on your face or the so called "Kill the Juice" nonsense and your low budget Daniel Pearl mockery, I dont think the ADL liked that one, .Oh how can i forget how you tortured a doll pretending it was an American soldier. Come on man, :) looks like the JDO and Jawa really spooked you out. Some mujahid you were. Maybe you should have behaved yourself"

Bwahahahaa!!

Thanks to Star for bringing that to my attention.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03