Author Topic: 3 new videos (11/20): who killed Rabin?; fascist left; revenge for Rabbi Kahane  (Read 452 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on these important Hebrew videos. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

1. "Who really killed Yitzchak Rabin? Yigal Amir or Dorit Bainish?"
Dorit Bainish, the current president of the Bolshevik Israeli Supreme Court, was the chief Israeli prosecutor. Bainish gave full legal protection to Shabak agent Avishai Raviv who entrapped Yigal Amir and convinced him to kill Rabin. Bainish is therefore responsible for Rabin's assassination. Yigal is legally not responsible for the killing because he was entrapped by the government. Yigal should be freed immediately and given millions of shekels in compensation for the grave injustice which has been done to him and his family.

2. "Dorit Bainish: enemy of democracy"
Dorit Bainish, the evil president of the Bolshevik Israeli Supreme Court, was the main state prosecutor who composed the arguments in favor of banning Rabbi Meir Kahane and his political party from running in the 1988 Knesset elections. The anti-democratic banning of a political party that was on the verge of winning between 12 and 14 Knesset seats (out of a total of 120 seats) was an obscene act of fascism. While Rabbi Kahane was banned, Arab Muslim Nazi terrorist supporters were and are allowed to be Knesset members.

3. "Moti Elon case = revenge for Rabbi Kahane's murder"
"Rabbi" Mordechai (Moti) Elon is currently awaiting trial after being indicted for sexually attacking several boys in his "yeshiva". This sick creature is the son of Menachem Elon ys"v who was the "religious" Supreme Court judge who supported banning Rabbi Kahane from running for the Knesset in 1988. The same "religious" Elon supported allowing Arab Muslim Nazi terrorist supporters to run. As a result of the banning, Rabbi Kahane was assassinated by Al Qaeda. Furthermore, the Jewish people and the world did not benefit from the magnificent redemption that would have occurred if Rabbi Kahane had been allowed to run and eventually get elected Prime Minister of Israel. The treasonous Elon family is finally getting a little justice for all of the crimes they have committed against the Jewish people.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Excellent!  Thank you for speaking on these subjects!   This is the really good stuff.

I really had no idea that beinish was the lead prosecutor.  No wonder she got the "reward" of being made chief fascist of the supreme court.  She played ball for peres and the remnants of the rabin regime.   What a terrible criminal piece of garbage she is!

Her court also prevented the monster child molestor mondrowitz from being extradited to the Us to face trial for raping little Jewish boys.  Beinish should be thrown in a cell with mondrowitz and motty the menuval elon, and I would say the rest but I obey the law.    

Plus I'm so busy and I have to go buy Gasoline for my bbq grill which ran out, so I don't have time to say what should be done to those 3.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:46:00 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »