Author Topic: Ron Paul vs. Obama?  (Read 568 times)

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
Ron Paul vs. Obama?
« on: December 21, 2011, 04:53:59 PM »
What will JTF do if somehow Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination?  It's obviously a long shot, but hypothetically possible.

The current state of the economy has brought out all of the virulent Jew hatred, and Ron Paul is enjoying the support of many of those people. 

I think we should all keep our powder dry in these times.  It looks to be a rough ride ahead.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Ron Paul vs. Obama?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 05:10:15 PM »
not worried.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »
What will JTF do if somehow Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination?  It's obviously a long shot, but hypothetically possible.

The current state of the economy has brought out all of the virulent Jew hatred, and Ron Paul is enjoying the support of many of those people. 

I think we should all keep our powder dry in these times.  It looks to be a rough ride ahead.
Indeed... This is the WORST election in my 40+ years in the world.... I virtually despise every one of the candidates. I have never felt so 'disenfranchised' as I do today.

The way I look at it I would prefer either Mitt or Newt over nazi paul... Paul IS the worst of all candidates for the Jewish people... Obama is the second worst thing for the Jewish people...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 05:22:00 PM »
My cousin lives in northern Israel with her husband and daughter.  I worry about them all the time.

The thing that is deceptive about Ron Paul is that he would have you believe that if the U.S. stopped supporting Israel and the surrounding states, i.e. their enemies, that the Israelis could take care of their own business without consulting Uncle Sam.

He also says Israel would be stronger and more independent without relying on the U.S.

I don't think he realizes that other states would just pick up where the U.S. bows out, in a bid to increase their influence over the region and the lifeblood of Western Civilization, the OIL.

Is he the isolationist idiot I think he is?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »

The chances are literally ZERO.  There is just no way it will happen.  However... in a parallel universe where Paul wins... Obama will dominate in the general election.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 05:47:51 PM »
support a third party candidate, whoever that may be, and go from there. id never support obama or ron paul. both are evil scum!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
if its paul vs obama (yemach shmam), id support paul. yes, i hate paul with a passion, but with him, there is a chance that he would follow through with his non-interventionism. he will probably think it will hurt israel and then it would backfire on him. the only reason its ok to do it this time around is because with the alternative, bHo, will pressure israel day and night, day and night.

lets hope it doesn't come to paul vs obama.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 07:48:43 PM »
I would support obama even though i can't stand him.In any event which is first state Charles Lindbergh visited Iowa it has always been as an Isolationist state.So no suprise he's doing well there
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 07:54:37 PM »
I would support obama even though i can't stand him.In any event which is first state Charles Lindbergh visited Iowa it has always been as an Isolationist state.So no suprise he's doing well there

Huckabee dominated in Iowa in 2008, Iowa isnt a bad place.   This is all a scam. Iowa has a tiny population, and the Paul campaign has decided to distort his support early on, by putting a massive add campaign smearing both mitt and especially Newt as fake economic conservatives in bed with Fannie/Freddie.  so that's why Paul ONLY seems to have this level of support in Iowa and no other state.

Mitt or Newt arent wasting money campagining against paul, because they no that in the long run, he is irrelevant.