Author Topic: 6 new Hebrew videos on a whole range of fascinating subjects  (Read 757 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
6 new Hebrew videos on a whole range of fascinating subjects
« on: December 31, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. The crystal ball of Latma. (Latma does popular satirical videos. We take this one and add to it an appeal for people to join our Hebrew movement.)

2. Mishel Cohen - There is a place. (This Mizrachi kid sings a song about the beauty of religious observance and wins over some secular Israelis. Again, we add to the video an appeal for people to join our Hebrew movement.)

3. See Yitzchak Rabin drunk. (This is my imitation of a drunken Rabin calling the religious and nationalist Jews "Hamas" - which really took place. Rabin is the idol of the establishment and so this outrages the Erev Rav.)

4. The Rabin assassination was foretold in the Torah. (The Torah codes reveal that the killing of Rabin was predicted thousands of years ago. We did this video last year and it got over 22,000 views on another zootube account, so we are uploading it again.)

5. The tragic death of astronaut Ilan Ramon is foretold in the Torah. (The Torah codes reveal his name and other stunning details thousands of years ago. We did this video last year and it received over 34,000 views, so we're presenting it again.)

6. The Rambam and Rashi appear in the Torah thousands of years before they were born. (More incredible discoveries in the Torah codes. This video also got thousands of views last year.)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: 6 new Hebrew videos on a whole range of fascinating subjects
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 10:22:06 PM »
Chaim, how would you go about trying to find your own name in the Bible Code? Have you attempted to do so?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »
Hey, how come I can't get subtitles in the videos?  Also, I can't embed them here either.  Why is that?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 01:01:29 AM »
Hey, how come I can't get subtitles in the videos?  Also, I can't embed them here either.  Why is that?

בס''ד

There are no subtitles. That would be a huge project. But I also do many videos in English now.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 01:03:03 AM »
Chaim, how would you go about trying to find your own name in the Bible Code? Have you attempted to do so?

בס''ד

I am not smart enough with computers to do that. You need someone who is very skilled with computers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 01:07:50 AM »
Regarding Torah codes you mayfind some interesting information at Rabbi Glazersons site @

http://www.realbiblecodes.com/people/glazerson.php

Torah codes cannot be used to tell the future but they can be used to help understand...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 02:00:56 PM »
בס''ד

There are no subtitles. That would be a huge project. But I also do many videos in English now.

Thanks. 

So how come I can't embed zootube videos here.  What am I doing wrong?  Or what do I need to do to fix my settings?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »
Thanks.  

So how come I can't embed zootube videos here.  What am I doing wrong?  Or what do I need to do to fix my settings?

In order to embed videos on JTF you must format the YouTube URL {Uniform Resource Locator / Link} in a certain way. Several people have posted YouTube links which are not properly formatted.

Basically a youtube URL must start with the 'obligatory' http://www.youtube.com/watch? then the specification of which video in the form of v=g7W8_Y5e0Po...

Combining these two I get:

I have to add spaces to avoid embedding in this example [  http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=g7W8_Y5e0Po ]

That should embed a video from A7 inline...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14