Author Topic: Intense debate on Iranian scientist at the atlantic  (Read 353 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Intense debate on Iranian scientist at the atlantic
« on: January 13, 2012, 12:59:01 AM »
Ive been involved with an intense discussion about the iranian roadkill, I mean scientist who was killed the other day...

Some kooks are arguing about 'palestinians' and others are saying that iran has a right to have a nuclear weapon, etc....

Any help in the talkbacks would be appreciated... I use Disqus for my credentials... I think they accept several other credential systems also..

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/01/signs-pointing-israels-role-assassination-iranian-nuclear-scientist/47332/#comment-409230321
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Re: Intense debate on Iranian scientist at the atlantic
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 01:34:45 PM »
The NY Times posts were also amazing.  I couldn't believe how educated people were equating Israel having nuclear weapons with Iran's right to have a weapon.  Anti-semitism is the only way to describe these liberal comments