Author Topic: Check out this email I got from Rosenberg  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Check out this email I got from Rosenberg
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »
It's really hilarious

"Lisa, I am really really sorry if I'd done something so terrible to your group that you'd decided to ban me forever. I honestly did not deserve such injustice.

True, I might not know some rules on your forum, but it would take you a while to give me another chance.

Please, unblock my account SayNo2Islam because I cannot login from my iphone. Please, give me another chance and stop smearing me.

I am really an interesting person, and it is too bad that you decided to betray me like that. Let's work together on behalf of keeping Western Civilization safe, alright?

You cannot ignore me like this. Had I done something wrong? No. Let me just explain my position again, alright?

I hope you are kind enough to forgive me.

Peace, Hank."

He thinks he's emailing Lisa not me  :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Check out this email I got from Rosenberg
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:09:18 PM »
He's been commenting on my blog as well.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 10:10:44 PM »
He wrote the same thing on my blog:

Lisa, I am really really sorry if I'd done something so terrible to your group that you'd decided to ban me forever. I honestly did not deserve such injustice.

True, I might not know some rules on your forum, but it would take you a while to give me another chance.

Please, unblock my account SayNo2Islam because I cannot login from my iphone. Please, give me another chance and stop smearing me.

I am really an interesting person, and it is too bad that you decided to betray me like that. Let's work together on behalf of keeping Western Civilization safe, alright?

You cannot ignore me like this. Had I done something wrong? No. Let me just explain my position again, alright?

I hope you are kind enough to forgive me.

Peace, Hank.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:11:24 PM »
And he wrote the following comments on my site:

Lisa, instead of keeping anger on e, why wouldn't oyu just let me back in for a moment so I could explain myself better. You can't hold your anger forever. I did not do anything bad to JTF by the time you banned me unjustifiably.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 10:42:25 PM »
I don't actually think Hank is Rosenfag, although they are certainly in cahoots. I think he is more likely to be either Ben or Homo, Jr.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 11:05:13 PM »
Is anyone else getting emails from him or is it just me and Lisa?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 11:42:38 PM »
בס''ד

A couple of months ago, he sent me a private message on one of the zootube accounts. I did not know who he was or why he was banned. I usually don't even read the private messages because we have hundreds of accounts and I don't have the time. By chance, I happened to see his message. I wrote back to him telling him that I did not know what happened but would check. Before even writing to me and bringing this to my attention, he had already uploaded videos personally attacking me and attacking this movement.

When you engage in a campaign of vicious public slander, you are not entitled to be forgiven. He slandered me when I did not even know who he was or what he was talking about. He did not care at all about the cause that JTF represents. He should be more worried about G-d's punishment than the criticism he receives on the JTF forum. To try to undermine our movement when we are working to help the Jews in Judea and Samaria is a very grave sin. Look at how evil these people are - they go on zootube to try to incite anti-Semitic hatred against us. Joshua Rosenberg from Australia (who is probably not the same person as Hank) has made literally hundreds of videos trying to incite the basest form of anti-Semitism. Rosenberg's evil videos are featured on Nazi web sites as propaganda against Jews. There is no forgiveness for such a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name). It doesn't matter what the imaginary greviances of Rosenberg and Hank are - there is never any excuse for inciting Jew-hatred, engaging in personal slander on a large public scale and being willing to try to harm a vital Jewish cause.

These are sick people with no sense of morals, no conscience, no loyalty. The Torah says that publicly slandering someone is worse than murdering them, and therefore the punishment is very severe.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
He contacted me on my Obamawilllose2012 account and I told him to write an admin because I couldnt' do anything about it. I didn't know who he was either but I figured if he was banned it was for a very good reason.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 01:41:08 AM »
Joshua Rosenberg from Australia (who is probably not the same person as Hank) has made literally hundreds of videos trying to incite the basest form of anti-Semitism.
Hank is a sixteen year-old who claims to be from NYC. I think he claimed to be Bukhari or some other Asian/former Soviet extract of Jewry. He spoke in his own voice in one video and he doesn't appear to have an accent, although he sounds like hell.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 10:35:04 AM »
He's been making more comments on my blog:

I saw what Chaim has written on behalf of me and Joshua Rosenberg. I realized what kind of evil people you are after reading Chaim's message. He accused me of trying to kill Jews in Judea & Samaria, cooperating with Joshua Rosenberg (whom I don't even Know), making videos against him, and all the other libel.

Listen you people out there, I made an apology and realized I was wrong. What is your problem now. I offered you a deal to JTF: let me back and I'd delete all my videos attacking JTF. Instead, you chose to make me an enemy and equate me with people like Joshua Rosenberg, Ben Mizrahi, Marbus (ys''v to that Croat pig) and weigang.

I didn't accuse you of somehing evil during my membership, did I? I didn't post anything attacking you, did I? I offered to promote you by making pro-JTF videos when you'd end my banishment, but you decided to spread lies about me and now your leader (CBP) acuses me of my desire to exterminate Israelis.

Is that a kind organization that is working on behalf of Western Civilization? I trusted and supported you with all my heart, but you betrayed me. Instead of calling me "Rosenberg", you can just check my IP address to make sure that I'm real. You started all this slander, but I'm a bad guy, right?

You want to play on my emotions? Fine! You lost your loyal supported many months ago. We could be friends, you know. Who cares what I'd been posting about david duke. I thought it was a FREE SPEECH forum. Big Deal.

I still hope you will change your opinion about me. Peace.

Your friend Hank

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 11:18:01 AM »
Just curious what was the original reason he was banned?

When someone goes and makes antisemitic videos, how can they expect us to "forgive" them?    Like it's some kind of game?!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »
Here's the thing...If it's not about JTF, it's about the message.  So what does matter if someone is on the forum or not?  If they believe in these principles, then they believe in it. This isn't a club and it isn't about me, you, chaim, or anybody else.

If for some reason I was longer invited to the JTF forum, my views that JTF has taught me still wouldn't change..and it's because JTF isn't about me.  It's about making the world a better place from this point of view.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
בס''ד

I just read all of his old posts. I would not have banned him. I think he's an 18 year old Bukharian Jew who lives in Queens (he lived most of his life in Russia).

What he did in making videos slandering us was a terrible sin. I want him to know that because he is a Jew. He should have approached me and waited for me to check out this situation. If he had done that, he would have found that I always try to be a fair person.

I am removing his ban. We will give him a chance to become active with us. I expect him to immediately remove all of the hateful anti-JTF videos that he posted. If he has any problem in the future, he should write to me and I will try to resolve it. I think many of his problems stem from misunderstanding our movement and our forum. One lesson he should learn from this is that we must never place our personal greviances above the Jewish cause and the good of the Jewish people. Even though I do think he should not have been banned.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »
בס''ד

Hank, I expect you to remove all of the hateful videos that you have uploaded not just on youtube but on every site and blog. I also expect you to apologize for your behavior which has been inexcusable. If everything is not removed and if you do not apologize sincerely, you will be rebanned.

Also you must behave respectfully toward our members here on this forum.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 08:56:35 PM »
It looks like he removed his slanderous video against me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 09:31:25 PM »
I am not convinced but we'll see.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 09:54:46 PM »
What are you going to do about this website?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.anti-semitism.net/christian/jewish-task-force-jtf-exposed-as-judeo-nazi-anti-christian-anti-gentile-cult-video.php

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 09:57:33 PM »
What are you going to do about this website?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.anti-semitism.net/christian/jewish-task-force-jtf-exposed-as-judeo-nazi-anti-christian-anti-gentile-cult-video.php

I honestly don't know who posted it. I should tell this [censored] Ben Pissrahi to remove it.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 09:59:44 PM »
Why is Hank64 on there?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 10:02:58 PM »
Why is Hank64 on there?

I recorder speech, but had no idea it was posted on other site. I told ben pissrahi to remove it or I will flag him.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 10:09:22 PM »
I suggest you don't ever ever use someones real name online again!

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »
I suggest you don't ever ever use someones real name online again!

Just checked. This video is no longer available

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 12:23:46 AM »
SayNo2Islam, your posts and videos about Chaim were VERY disturbing.  I don't care if you go after me or others here, and say I we are all KKK members or self hating jews.

I was going through your turbo1968 and Beleaguered1956 account, which apparently you have now made private.

And your posts about Chaim were all hideous, disturbing, and perverse. You accused Chaim of being wicked and a sexually deviant..   and THESE VIDEOS WERE ALL LIVE JUST AN HOUR AGO!!!!!  I knew you were a disturbed individual, but these were the postings of a lunatic.

What makes us think you have suddenly CHANGED in the last hour????

How are we supposed to trust you after you posted such disturbing content about our leader??
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:32:32 AM by briann »

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 12:48:54 AM »
SayNo2Islam, your posts and videos about Chaim were VERY disturbing.  I don't care if you go after me or others here, and say I we are all KKK members or self hating jews.

I was going through your turbo1968 and Beleaguered1956 account, which apparently you have now made private.

And your posts about Chaim were all hideous, disturbing, and perverse. You accused Chaim of being wicked and a sexually deviant..   and THESE VIDEOS WERE ALL LIVE JUST AN HOUR AGO!!!!!  I knew you were a disturbed individual, but these were the postings of a lunatic.

What makes us think you have suddenly CHANGED in the last hour????

How are we supposed to trust you after you posted such disturbing content about our leader??

First of all, Beleaguered1956 is not my account. It existed for years now.

I never said Chaim was a sexually deviant. The reason I did anti-JTF videos was because I was angry at you particularly for calling me a 'liberal muslim'. I'm not a diturbed individual but a very nice guy. IT'S sad that you didn't get to know me better once I first joined JTF.

We all make mistakes. I'm not saying that I'm a saint. I'm not calling for you to trust me immediately since you have a free will. All I want is someone to talk with..Someone with the same views as I have. You see, briann, I do not want to bring up my family problems right now but when you have family members who still sympathise with communist regime. I wouldn't mention who exactly, but I am in very difficult situation now.

My brother is ashamed to be Jewish, so is my entire family. I'm the only guy there who wants still to keep in Jewish traditions or at least being proud of my Jewish faith.

I feel like an outcast sometimes. You probably don't know what it's like briann, do you?

I STOPPED BEING A TOTAL NUTJOB AND NOW I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT.

We must work together for our common cause, which is fighting on behalf of Western Civilization to save the world from Islamic cancer.

Peace.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 02:06:39 AM »
You made some very sick videos.  Just wondering, why did you decide to stop working with Pissrahi?