Author Topic: Man Sues Movie Theater Because Food is too Expensive!?  (Read 975 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Man Sues Movie Theater Because Food is too Expensive!?
« on: March 11, 2012, 12:58:20 AM »
I think I'll sue all the stores around where I live:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Man Sues Movie Theater Because Food is too Expensive!?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 06:01:42 AM »
Apparently he's too stupid to know how to sneak candy into a theater.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 07:16:15 AM »
Better yet if he loses the case they should give him a choice of executing himself for pure stupidity or lombodomy into his empty head and mental asylum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »
Better yet if he loses the case they should give him a choice of executing himself for pure stupidity or lombodomy into his empty head and mental asylum.
The first suggestion is not  a bad idea however you would be surprised how many people feel the same way... I think many  people in general fail to understand how business works... Business owners are there to make money...  If enough people walk past the concession stand the price's will come down or there just won't be any concession stand... A big hidden expense today for business like this that deals with large numbers of people is insurance... More costly than rent or utilities but just as necessary... People filing frivolous lawsuits over high priced popcorn will have no problem going for a slip and fall case should they get the opportunity... The high price at the concession stand lets the theater  owner charge a bit less at the box office why don't people like this see that?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 07:50:56 AM »
In Europe it is the same. And the worst thing is, that there are more and more laws that are to be considered while doing business. The system is becoming more and more complicated to the disadvantage of a working free market economy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »
In Europe it is the same. And the worst thing is, that there are more and more laws that are to be considered while doing business. The system is becoming more and more complicated to the disadvantage of a working free market economy.

I know!

That's just going to cause most of Europe to fail and fall apart.

Look at their labor laws.  Employers have to wait a year to fire someone in some countries.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »
I went to the theater today. I had a couple of 90 calorie brownies and a bottle of zero calorie Propel water. I would buy from the concession stand but they don't have any low calorie options there. You'd think with all the diabetics these days (especially in Texas) that they'd at least have some sugar free candy of at least one type, or something like that, but since they don't sell anything I can eat I have to bring my own if I want movie snacks. I'm trying to prevent myself from getting any diseases like that.