Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 563 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 31, 2012, 06:15:45 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:09:57 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: So Israel now recognizes Conservative and Reform conversions?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
I think the supreme court has already ruled in the past if you just google
"בג"ץ גיור רפורמי" you will see news from 6 and 10 years ago. I think the item you bring is from 2006 and notice chief "justice" has retired since and now his successor Dorit Beinish is also retiring.

I think it's only a matter of time before masses of third world parasites will discover this loophole and "convert". More likely they would sneak into Israel and then convert so that they can stay because they would have a hard time finding a reform rabbi to convert them in Africa or south America.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 08:35:20 PM »
I have been looking for more information on this and the sources combined with this article make it seem like it's actually easier to get into Israel as a convert if you convert Reform or Conservative than it is if you go Orthodox.

Yepp thats what the "supreme court" wants. They don't want Datim. They want reform/conservative/secular/gay etc. because those are the one's who will support and uphold them. The Orthodox (not all, but the one's with brains) are against them, against their rules and power. In Yulkat Yosef for example its written that its forbidden to go to their courts or to give them aliyot and other kavod (honor) on the High Holidays for example.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »

I think it's only a matter of time before masses of third world parasites will discover this loophole and "convert". More likely they would sneak into Israel and then convert so that they can stay because they would have a hard time finding a reform rabbi to convert them in Africa or south America.

I can bet that one of those reformists "rabbis", would probably start it themselves for "social justice" and other non-sense causes calling it "Tikun Olam". Especially knowing how much they suck up to blacks.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.