Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 697 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:23:18 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:21:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Col. Eisner and his rifle of justice confront more Eurabian Nazis
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 01:58:46 PM »
Col. Eisner may be demoted now, but he will become Gen. Eisner when the Kahanists are in power.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
Eisner actually showed restraint against these idiots. Once these euromorons saw he meant business they sure backed off.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 03:58:10 PM »
Lol Eurabians. Yup, that's their punishment for the centuries of their anti-semitism, inquisitions, pogroms, holocaust. Now the Eurabians get to become strangers in their own lands and will answer to sharia law. Then they will look to Israel for help.  Well I feel bad and don't mean any disrespect for the few pro-Israel pro-Jewish Europeans though.

Eisner is a true hero!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 05:59:49 PM »
I keep saying that what is happening in Europe is unfortunately happening in Israel, and at the same alarming rate.

And just as the leftist are allowing Europe to become Eurabia.. the Leftists are allowing Israel to become Israbia.

None of this is localized... its a worlwide plague, and the unholy union of Islam and Leftism is to blame.