Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 676 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 26, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:28:09 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: "60 Minutes" found some Christians they actually support
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 11:09:13 AM »
Israel should have never let Bob Simon into Israel.
This guy has a history of being a Israel hater.
Simon is just another radical left wing anti Zionist.
3 years ago he did a piece for 60 minutes called,
CBS’s Bob Simon Describes Israel As An Apartheid State …
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/01/26/cbss-bob-simon-describes-israel-apartheid-state

Who does Simon interview alot from his 2009 piece about Israel being an aparthied state, which is another lie by Simon? MUSTAFA BARGHOUTI
Barghouti is a well known Pallywood liar.
Last August, Barghouti showed the pro terrorist Arab he is.
http://www.pmw.org.il/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=5544
[PA TV (Fatah), Aug. 19, 2011]
Dr. Mustafa Barghouti, Secretary General of the ‘National Initiative’ movement, in PA TV telephone interview:
“Of course, there is the operation which took place in Eilat – that is true. This operation harmed soldiers and people from the Israeli army, and was not directed towards civilians.”

Lies, Lies and More Lies by this terrorist Barghouti.

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=234476&R=R2
Four family members killed in Eilat attacks named
08/19/2011
2 sisters and their husbands – Moshe and Flora Gez, as well as Dov and Shula Karlinski fired on by terrorists on way to Sinai vacation.
Two sisters and their husbands have been named as four of the victims of the multi-pronged terror attack which killed 8 Israelis near Eilat on Thursday.

Moshe Gez, 53, and Flora Gez, 52, as well as Dov Karlinski, 58, and Shula Karlinski, 54 were killed while on the way to a vacation in the South. The couples, hailing from Kfar Saba, were killed when terrorists opened fire on their vehicle on Route 12 near the border with Egypt.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "60 Minutes" found some Christians they actually support
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »
I think it's important to learn about these people because it gives you a snap shot on a group of truly sick-minded individuals. What I don't get about Palescumians (Muslim or "Christian") is how they can have such fierce "nationalism" for a "nation" that doesn't even exist, a "people" with no historical basis.

It is safe for Palestinian Christian leaders to condemn Israel – a democracy that has a tradition of respecting religious freedom and human rights. It is not safe, however, for Palestinian Christians to condemn the misdeeds of their Islamist neighbors who regard Christians as infidels and obstacles to the creation of an Islamic state.

It's so ironic that the good guys tend to be the ones to get attacked. Something similar happens in the USA where people who make TV shows will not show Mohammed or make too much fun of Islam for fear of being murdered but at the same time they do absolutely horrible things to Jesus and sometimes even Jewish figures like Moses because they know Christians and Jews in the USA in general are not violent lunatics and they will get away with it.