Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 26, 2012, 03:45:38 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:27:52 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: ANOTHER victim of Trayvon Martin-supporting criminals
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 04:07:05 PM »
Wow.  So the moral is, next time a negro bangs your head against the ground over and over again.... Don't do anything... because if you do.... You will be labeled a racist murderer, and lots of other people, who had nothing to do with you, will be ruthlessly attacked.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 04:20:50 PM »
Wow.  So the moral is, next time a negro bangs your head against the ground over and over again.... Don't do anything... because if you do.... You will be labeled a racist murderer, and lots of other people, who had nothing to do with you, will be ruthlessly attacked.

My conclusion is this guy should've  been armed so he could repel the brutes invading his house.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »
This has been exploited by the left media and Osama himself in order to incite more black violence against whites.  Blacks are easy to incite to mindless violence because their culture makes them evil.

Agreed. There is a segment of Black society which is downright evil and satanic...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 07:25:06 PM »
My conclusion is this guy should've  been armed so he could repel the brutes invading his house.
If white people live in one of these 'hoods' either by choice or circumstance they do need to be armed.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
"... Owens asked a group of black youths to stop playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive, the street directly in front of his home. Apparently perceiving this request as a racial affront, the youngsters headed off to recruit a number of adults to accompany them back to Owens’ home shortly thereafter."

They didn't perceive it to be a racial affront; they saw it as an opportunity to pretend they did.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 08:54:29 PM »
It's open season now on all human beings (but especially whites), and provoking confrontations like that is asking for trouble.

You're right.  Unfortunately, our Republican politicians continue to treat most blacks as being victims.  They'll offer advice to blacks, even though it's not what most blacks are asking for.  Most blacks ask (through their organizations, rallies, black leadership, etc.) for whites to pay off a debt to them.

There's a major difference between asking someone for advice and asking someone to pay off a debt, and our Republican politicians unfortunately can't get that through their thick skulls.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »
Things have changed a lot since Obama's been in office. You used to hear about these kinds of cases, but nowhere near the frequency they've been occurring since Obama's election.

When I have to leave the house I try to take care of my needed business and avoid confrontations. They may still decide that my crime of being born white is something to target but I'm doing my best not to provoke anything.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 09:18:07 PM »

Agreed. There is a segment of Black society which is downright evil and satanic...

I say they're just not part of the human race. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 09:31:42 PM »
Segment, or vast majority?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »
Segment, or vast majority?

It depends on where you are. Some areas the vast majority are evil... In others not so much.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 01:51:38 AM »
It depends on where you are. Some areas the vast majority are evil... In others not so much.

Maybe I live a very sheltered existence but I have yet to find a place where the majority of the blacks that live there are not evil.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 04:27:46 AM »
Fact:  99.9999% of Blacks in America HATE WHITE PEOPLE and look for ANY EXCUSE to brutalize us.  If they could, they would lynch us all.   Trayvon was a Black youth who was UP TO NO GOOD that night.  He was stopped and now Whites have to pay for it. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 06:18:14 AM »
I would rather be called a murdering racist than to be dead, Gd forbid, by a murdering racist black or what have you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 10:36:36 AM »
this is very sad. these yuuts are dumber than inch worms. they'll believe anything.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »
Fact:  99.9999% of Blacks in America HATE WHITE PEOPLE and look for ANY EXCUSE to brutalize us.

Not that many though I would still say a good bit though.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt