Author Topic: Who is Jimmy Fallon and what is slow-jam?  (Read 590 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is Jimmy Fallon and what is slow-jam?
« on: April 27, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »
I have seen a story in the news for almost a week concerning Obama 'slow-jamming' the news with a Jimmy Fallon.

Who the hell is Jimmy Fallon? Why should I care? And what in carnations is 'slow-jam' {sounds like something which seeps from an orifice}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who is Jimmy Fallon and what is slow-jam?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:21:30 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/president-obama-slow-jams-the-news-with-jimmy-fallon/2012/04/25/gIQAv1KbhT_story.html

I don't speak ebonics, but slow jamming fits in as "participated in the comedy sketch". Jimmy Fallon appears to be a t.v. host with the comedic talents of a retarded arab goat (Oh yeah. You should listen to the President – or, as I like to call him, the Preezy of the United Steezy…"[face->palm, repeat]). I've never heard of this guy before now, but the purpose of this seems to be promoting all things liberal, such as government paying for school, and to say that Obuma will win the election because he is more cool. A "coolness" achieved by singing, going to talk shows, and doing anything but his job. The logic of my poor, lost generation... "hey that guy's costing me an every American money by throwing that awesome party and singing! Gangster!".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who is Jimmy Fallon and what is slow-jam?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 08:52:04 PM »
I have seen a story in the news for almost a week concerning Obama 'slow-jamming' the news with a Jimmy Fallon.

Who the hell is Jimmy Fallon? Why should I care? And what in carnations is 'slow-jam' {sounds like something which seeps from an orifice}...
What in "tarnation" is what in carnations  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years