Author Topic: Obama's New Nazi Slogan  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama's New Nazi Slogan
« on: May 02, 2012, 10:04:48 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama's New Nazi Slogan
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:18:12 AM »
It's great for the grand mufti obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:29 AM »
It's great for the grand mufti obama

True! lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 11:17:38 AM »
Thank you to whoever stickied this

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »
Thank you Dan :)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 02:31:43 PM »
Heilige Scheiße! das war gut so!
Or in Obama-speak:
Dang b_tch! Sheeet! Dat be da mufugin bomb!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 09:13:44 PM »
I'm glad you liked the video.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 10:57:04 PM »
בס''ד

Fantastic! Liked, favorited and commented.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 01:08:52 AM »
Kadimah as in the name of the party Sharon created also means Forward.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 01:50:15 AM »
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, commented. 

What appears to be a wave to the crowd by Obama could be easily interpreted as a vile
seig heil in which case he's securing his place in an extremely hot climate as is the fate of the cursed regime who's satanic ideology he may be adulating.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 07:28:03 AM »
בס''ד

Fantastic! Liked, favorited and commented.

Thank you.

Kadimah as in the name of the party Sharon created also means Forward.

I'm not nearly as familiar with Israeli politics as I am with American politics but I'm pretty sure that they were pushing for the suicidal "peace process".

:dance:

Liked, favorited, commented. 

What appears to be a wave to the crowd by Obama could be easily interpreted as a vile
seig heil in which case he's securing his place in an extremely hot climate as is the fate of the cursed regime who's satanic ideology he may be adulating.

Thanks.

It was probably just a wave but the inclusion of it in the video right before the new slogan is an interesting choice by his campaign.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »
As Romney said, "Forward?  Forward over a cliff!!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 01:06:28 PM »
As Romney said, "Forward?  Forward over a cliff!!"

That's exactly where Obama wants to push the whole country.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 04:08:09 PM »
I sure hope we witness change this November, the current occupier of the White House has made a mess and can't clean up after himself. America must be turned around from the foul direction the obama administration has led us...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 08:14:19 PM »
I sure hope we witness change this November, the current occupier of the White House has made a mess and can't clean up after himself. America must be turned around from the foul direction the obama administration has led us...

I agree with you that Obama's made a big mess and we need a chance. However I'm really concerned that if Romney picks a liberal running mate like Chris Christie instead of someone more conservative to balance his ticket that he'll have a very hard time getting elected.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 12:35:19 PM »
That is a great video.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »
That is a great video.

Thanks.

I enjoyed making the reverse part of the video so you can actually SEE Obama saying his "Yes We Can" slogan in reverse. It makes him look really sinister.

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 06:57:29 PM »
No it does not. It makes you look like an evangelic from the 1970s who played Led Zepplin tapes backwards, heard the Devil "speak", and banned his kid from listening to rock n roll. I hope you don't expect decent people to think that Obama is a satanist who hides satanist language like a KISS record.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 08:17:23 PM »
No it does not. It makes you look like an evangelic from the 1970s who played Led Zepplin tapes backwards, heard the Devil "speak", and banned his kid from listening to rock n roll. I hope you don't expect decent people to think that Obama is a satanist who hides satanist language like a KISS record.

Did you know that "Stairway to Heaven" was written through a technique called automatic writing and that it actually does have messages in it backwards? The members of that band openly admired paganism and the satanist Aleister Crowley. I don't think all backwards speech things are necessarily significant but for something like a presidential slogan surely it was checked for things like that and personally I think it was deliberately done by people in Obama's campaign. KISS were actually openly Satanic too btw.

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 08:36:24 PM »
WHAT. You dare mock Led Zeppelin. If the mighty Zep is satanist, a bunch of headbangers like me would be right on board with them, that is if Satan existed. Might want to prove your points there also.

personally I think it was deliberately done by people in Obama's campaign.

You can't be serious.

This only causes your movement to be viewed as insane by intellectuals. Attack Obama on his failed policies and we can defeat him. Simple. No need to delve into "obama hides satan message backwards" crap. Either Obama is a Muslim, a Satanist, or a Christian of Jeremiah Wright. He can't be all them.

But he does suck though. Obama is a terrible President.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 08:50:34 PM »
WHAT. You dare mock Led Zeppelin. If the mighty Zep is satanist, a bunch of headbangers like me would be right on board with them, that is if Satan existed. Might want to prove your points there also.

I'm not here to push my religion on anyone but if you don't believe in the Bible then you probably won't believe in any supernatural beings either. I will admit that I really like some of their songs but they were Crowley fans on top of being some of the most degenerate rock stars ever. Not all that "satanic rock music" stuff was bogus. A lot of the people talking about this were right. Crowley is even featured on the cover of a Beatles album. I don't have a problem with rock music as a genre but you have to face the fact that a lot of them either wanted to appear to be Satanic or really were.

You can't be serious.

I am serious.

This only causes your movement to be viewed as insane by intellectuals.

Well maybe those intellectuals need to do some more research.

Attack Obama on his failed policies and we can defeat him. Simple. No need to delve into "obama hides satan message backwards" crap. Either Obama is a Muslim, a Satanist, or a Christian of Jeremiah Wright. He can't be all them.

But he does suck though. Obama is a terrible President.

Different viewers will respond to different things. I have some some flashier style videos and some that are more straight-laced, harder fact filled videos that someone like you might prefer. I do different styles because different people will respond to different things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 04:41:56 PM »
Yes, Fox has been playing this Forward video of Hussein's rhetoric.     The bigger picture here is that we need to turn back to God...This would never have happened that we have this evil fall on us..if we had been living Godly lives and obeying...it is about obedience.   I look Nebechudnezzar and Babylon taking over the Southern Kingdom of Judah because God's people had strayed away from the faith, and worshipped idols...well it is the same with America...and God is very displeased...like a Good Father...he will bring evil against his peoples to wake them up and bring them back to Holiness..This is it, I am very sure of what I am saying!