Author Topic: can somone halp me?  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
can somone halp me?
« on: June 25, 2007, 06:59:49 PM »
i need info and statistics on the muslim invasion to europe .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: can somone halp me?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 07:16:41 PM »
You should read a blog called The Brussels Journal -- http://www.brusselsjournal.com

There's also a book called "The Force of Reason" written by the late Orianna Fallaci, where she writes about this. 

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:01:11 PM »
You should read a blog called The Brussels Journal -- http://www.brusselsjournal.com

There's also a book called "The Force of Reason" written by the late Orianna Fallaci, where she writes about this. 

Fantastic. This collection of articles on that blog was the missing link on one of my papers on a similar topic. Thank you Lisa!
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »

Thank you so much.
its the time to show the self hating faggot jews on the israelis forums the truth.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:52 PM »
Dexter, how is it that Jews can live in Israel, surrounded by hateful Arabs who'd love to kill them, yet still be so self-hating? 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »
Dexter, how is it that Jews can live in Israel, surrounded by hateful Arabs who'd love to kill them, yet still be so self-hating? 
Im asking thet my whole life  :-\
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim:
other hebrew forums .

- Friedrich Nietzsche