Author Topic: Why I made Aliyah by ‘The Caped Crusader’  (Read 547 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Why I made Aliyah by ‘The Caped Crusader’
« on: June 15, 2012, 04:42:34 AM »
http://aliyahmagazine.com/why-i-made-aliyah-by-the-caped-crusader/

This mysterious writer has been a leading figure in the Jewish Defense League in the UK. Aliyah Magazine looks forward to sharing information about the courageous work undertaken by the JDL in a later edition.       

I remember the moment I made the decision to make Aliya. Barack Obama had been in office a few days and made his now routine statement about one bit of Israel or another being illegal. That was it for me. The last straw. From there I began the process which led to my Aliya.

Islam Is Everywhere You Look

I know I’m not the only one who noticed the intensification of the Islamising project since 9/11. But that final moment with Obama’s announcement made me realise things are headed in a certain direction, and they’re not going to change any time soon. Obama’s statement coincided partly with many years of an intensive Islam-is-nice media campaign, coupled with seeing the exact opposite in my life.

In every other story you see on the TV, Muslims are being portrayed either as victims or purveyors of peace. On the other hand, more and more local businesses are becoming Muslim owned, and the ones who knew my origins refused to serve me.

At times, neighbours I knew pretended not to hear me when I said hello on the street. After a while, I found a pattern to this behaviour and whenever something happened in Israel, I received the silent treatment. In other things I experienced poor treatment at the post office – full of union worker types, who employ many Muslims – whenever I was posting a letter or parcel to Israel. One time I sent some books via air mail (which should take a week at most), and received them 3 months later. Another time I phoned up to query a problem with my credit card and found myself being lectured on the evils of Israel by some woman. In short, you never knew where the next little stab was going to come from.

Halal Signs Appearing Everywhere

By the time I left the UK, every local food shop had Halal signs in the window. That meant I had to go very far to get my weekly shopping. And when I got to the supermarket, I had to keep an eye on products as more and more items had ‘Halal’ signs on them (last time I checked, all of Kellogg’s breakfast cereals, many Nestle food products, Cadbury chocolates, an increasing number of cheeses etc. etc. had gone Halal)

Of course, seeing as Halal-certified means using animal products killed in a Shari’ah compliant manner means that not only was I, a Jew, forbidden from eating it, but many of my friends, being Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh and whatever else were not permitted. When I told them, they were very grateful and completely clueless about the Halal hijacking of the food industry.

The other factor that went into my emigration was reading and learning about all the groups connected in some way to Islamic apartheid. I knew Amnesty International was anti-Israel, but it wasn’t until I started reading that I learned just what they are up to. That really hurt. Then, when seeing charity workers standing on street corners trying to raise funds for AI, my view of them was one of disgust, in complete contrast to the way the media portray them as being the benchmark for morality.

The same was also true for everything else, the Red Cross, Oxfam, whatever, they’ve done something against Israel. In Britain, most of them have a presence on the high street, having set up charity shops. Whenever I saw one of these, I was reminded of who I am, and what these institutions represent: charity and helping those in need, for most people; a reminder to me that my people were not worthy (according to them) of receiving such help.

Exhibition At The British Museum

After a certain amount of time, you begin to wonder just how much re-‘education’ you can take. I kept on asking myself that with everything we know from history, how long it would be before this society is violently anti-Semitic, it is already openly anti-Semitic. But also, the more I read and understood, the more I realised just how anathema I was becoming to that society. Islam is everywhere, and it’s nice whether you like it or not.

As if to prove my point for me, a recent incident occurred in which one of my friends went to a pro-Israel rally, and was immediately kicked out by the organisers. His offence? He had a Kahane t-shirt on. This, as the pro-Palestinian crowd over the road were calling for Jews to return to Auschwitz.

Unfortunately, it seems that these Jews are more concerned with what other Jews think, than what Jews’ enemies are saying, and getting away with. It doesn’t matter whether you like Kahane or not, but the treatment by Jews of fellow Jews was disgraceful. It made me realise that if you say the ‘wrong’ thing, or make a ‘wrong’ move, you’ll be on your own. Seeing their mentality I have since begun to understand how Jews stayed in Europe up until the Shoah.

With all these things, as well as the mass of evidence online from the brutalities in Islamic countries, it just made sense to me that England wasn’t the place for me anymore.

But with all this, I don’t mean to imply I moved out of a sense of fear and I’m not trying to scare anyone into Aliya with my ‘horror’ stories. All the above were inconveniences. For the most part it was a cerebral – rather than visceral – motive for making Aliya.

The other factors for wanting to move were simply the differences in society.  In fact you could almost sum up the differences between Israel and the UK as being one between the underlying differences between left and right philosophies.  One is where you try and get the government to do everything. Because the government is so big in the UK, you not only become reliant on them for almost everything, it handicaps you. Instead of wanting to do things for yourself, your knee-jerk reaction is to call someone.

A couple of examples, one time I attended an event arranged by a Rabbi. At the end, as everyone was leaving, the Rav spotted an elderly man with a walking stick. The Rav went to the man and asked if he could arrange a ride home for him. Although walking clearly wasn’t easy for him, he immediate shot back with a sardonic why? Haven’t I got legs? With that the Rabbi smiled. That sums up the attitude here. No need to make too much fuss, just get on with everything.

Of course, the army helps a lot in achieving this attitude. Another example was about a week after I arrived here there was a fire over the road. A bin in a drive way had caught fire and flames were reaching ever higher, with trees and bushes nearby it looked potentially disastrous. While I went to dial the fire dept – and got stuck with menu options (!) – my neighbours were filling up buckets of water and the thing was out before the fire dept even arrived.

As I somewhat sheepishly watched my neighbours coming back in the house, one of them said to me ‘lo mechakim ba medina ha zeh’ (meaning: we don’t wait in this country).  Lesson learned!

Exclusive Article By: The Caped Crusader