Author Topic: Isn't anyone concerned about the coming elections?  (Read 5826 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Isn't anyone concerned about the coming elections?
« on: July 01, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »
It seems like our forum has gotten off track with 9/11 conspiracies and what evil the Vatican is up to now. 
We should have our eye on the coming election and what we can do to elect Mitt Romeny. 
That's right...Mitt.  He is our only hope of saving America and supporting Israel.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

What are we going to do to save ourselves?  Debate who caused 9/11 (we know the answer and it's clearly invaded the WhiteHouse) or how bad Catholics are?
We better get focused on the goal. 
Plus...I could give a darn about the Serbian section when it's filled with craziness.
I'm sorry.  It's true.  I wouldn't mind being banned from that section altogether.
I'm just saying.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Isn't anyone concerned about the coming elections?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 02:18:43 PM »
Indeed we should be worried. Romney seems to be stuck on neutral while Osama is gearing up. The polls are usually skewed in favor of the left but still they are worrisome.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 03:14:57 PM »
Romney is good in a debate and he is smart, but question is will he deliver the necessary punches to Hussein to make his policies look like a disaster...The Healthcare bill is now ruled a tax by Justice Roberts...When you say Tax or penalty people will vote against your policies... The bill was passed without reading it, and it also gave special favors to Mary Landrieu..the Louisianna purchse,  Ben Nelson, Nebraska...The Cornhusker Kickback and Bart Stupac was promised there would not be tax payer funded abortions in the bill, and that was a lie...What a grand Deception the healthcare bill is, its all about controlling our lives and will further destroying our economy.   

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
Romney is smart.  I'll vote for him.  But I don't think he's ruthless enough to win,whereas Obama is.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
People keep saying "Osama will be a OTP"  though I'm like "what are you doing to make that happen?

Were going to have to do way more than arrive at the ballot box on November. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 05:43:16 PM »
It seems like our forum has gotten off track with 9/11 conspiracies and what evil the Vatican is up to now. 
We should have our eye on the coming election and what we can do to elect Mitt Romeny. 
That's right...Mitt.  He is our only hope of saving America and supporting Israel.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

What are we going to do to save ourselves?  Debate who caused 9/11 (we know the answer and it's clearly invaded the WhiteHouse) or how bad Catholics are?
We better get focused on the goal. 
Plus...I could give a darn about the Serbian section when it's filled with craziness.
I'm sorry.  It's true.  I wouldn't mind being banned from that section altogether.
I'm just saying.

I never really look at that section, the general section is where all the action is.   (And the Judaism section which I like personally of course).     If there is a dude there talking about nukes being used on 9/11, that is all the more reason not to bother wasting my time with that section.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 06:04:49 PM »
It is also in the General Discussion section of the forum.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 10:32:31 PM »
The economy is likely to tank whoever wins (as a result of obamas policies).  The middle east will also blow up.  So if Obama wins, at least he will get the blame for these....I believe it is too late to fix the economy and the damage inthe middle east is basically done.  So if Obama wins, at least he will get the blame and the foolish masses in this country might wake up.  So to sum, I am not so stressed about it

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 10:36:32 PM »
The economy is likely to tank whoever wins (as a result of obamas policies).  The middle east will also blow up.  So if Obama wins, at least he will get the blame for these....I believe it is too late to fix the economy and the damage inthe middle east is basically done.  So if Obama wins, at least he will get the blame and the foolish masses in this country might wake up.  So to sum, I am not so stressed about it

Do you realize what is implied in 'the middle east will blow up'? Can we sit idle as our brothers in Israel are bullied and murdered in our homeland? I cannot rationalize thinking that we can sit back and let obama take the blame. Obama will just allow Israel to be destroyed, he has no love for the Jewish nation.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 10:41:07 PM »
Do you realize what is implied in 'the middle east will blow up'? Can we sit idle as our brothers in Israel are bullied and murdered in our homeland? I cannot rationalize thinking that we can sit back and let obama take the blame. Obama will just allow Israel to be destroyed, he has no love for the Jewish nation.

Sit back??? Whatever would his paganistic brothers think of that? No he'll sell weapons to all of Israel's enemies, and watch G-d's response to people saying he is no longer relevant in the modern world. Haven't you learned anything from years of spreading truth people need to hear, and society not changing? You can't change destiny; there will be no peace, and Israel will receive no help. Talk all you want about change, the only positive one you can make is to prepare.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 10:49:57 PM »
Sit back??? Whatever would his paganistic brothers think of that? No he'll sell weapons to all of Israel's enemies, and watch G-d's response to people saying he is no longer relevant in the modern world. Haven't you learned anything from years of spreading truth people need to hear, and society not changing? You can't change destiny; there will be no peace, and Israel will receive no help. Talk all you want about change, the only positive one you can make is to prepare.

Certainly there should be no reliance on the nations. I do not suggest that. But we should not rely on miracles, and this is a Talmudic principle, that we should always first attempt to do things through natural means. So we must do what we can to avoid allowing a man who threatens Israel from gaining power. We must also be concerned for the nation of America once the providence which Hashem has shown it will recede. And those Jews who remain in galut will once again witness the descent of darkness upon us.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 11:27:18 PM »

Um, no.

If obama wins (G-d forbid), what difference does it make if he gets blamed for things if he has already had or started a second term and no longer has to face the voters?   First of all, no, he will never get blamed for his mistakes because people have become blinded by color and the media incessantly supports and defends him.  Secondly, can you imagine what kind of damage he would do w a second term?!  Who cares what he is blamed or not blamed for afterwards?  The country will be destroyed. 
And the democrats will just trot out some new "sensation' who can do no wrong and w their usual propaganda blame republican resistance for why obama's policies failed. 
No thanks.

2.  The doomsdayers keep getting it wrong every year calling for double dip recession.  Its just a sluggish stalled minimal growth economy w high unemployment and will continue to be so.  Probability suggests the double dippers are wrong again this year. If Romney wins, the stock markets will rip higher and businesses will get confident (weird but the market performance impacts corporate confidence) and hopefully take more risks and start hiring again.

The worst case scenario on the economy is basically as follows:  bad economic #'s persist in July and August so the fed chairman bernanke does a new round of quantitative easing.  This will cause months of stock market exuberation because its basically dropping monopoly money on it.  People will see soaring portfolios and think obama did something good in leadup to the election.  Also companies will hire and macro numbers will improve due to QE.  That will create positive perception for obama into the election although he did nothing.

3.  The middle east already did blow up.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 11:44:43 PM »

If Romney wins, the stock markets will rip higher and businesses will get confident (weird but the market performance impacts corporate confidence) and hopefully take more risks and start hiring again.

The middle east already did blow up.
Agreed!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 02:03:10 AM »
I think everyone here is concerned about Obama.   Also, I wasnt actually aware that there are 9/11 truthers on this forum.  If there are, I think that crosses the line... and is a bannable offense.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 10:33:34 AM »
Very concerned.
Because all of the old media is covering for king obongo.
AND romney is cowering around. although he is a step above Juan McLame.
We need someone who will come out punching.
I wish Mitt Romney would say that he wants to punch him in the mouth.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »
Very concerned.
Because all of the old media is covering for king obongo.
AND romney is cowering around. although he is a step above Juan McLame.
We need someone who will come out punching.
I wish Mitt Romney would say that he wants to punch him in the mouth.

Romney probably figures, like McCain, that we have nothing to fear from an Obama presidency and Obama would make a great president. Yes, McCain actually said that while he was supposedly campaigning against Obama. I think Romney is just as weak and useless.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »
בס''ד

It's about time someone opened a sane thread like this.

We must start working to elect Mitt Romney and defeat Barack Hussein Obama on an urgent basis. This campaign during the next four months should be an emergency priority for every sane person.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »
בס''ד

It's about time someone opened a sane thread like this.

We must start working to elect Mitt Romney and defeat Barack Hussein Obama on an urgent basis. This campaign during the next four months should be an emergency priority for every sane person.

I almost spend as much time advocating for Romney (well advocating against Obama) as I spend studying Torah these days.

My immediate community is already on the same page as us.... I have influenced some people with JTF videos...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 06:35:18 PM »
The latest opinion polls in favor of Romney shall be publicized more and more and if possible, their analysis shall be attempted to be made.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 08:44:04 AM »
Um, no.

The global economy is slipping into recession and the only reason why the us is not in a recession is because the government is running a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. Romney will attempt to reign in the deficit without true reform because he is not a true conservative - what is required is removal of the fed, real tax reform, entitlement reform etc.  As for quantitative easing, the market is getting tired of it so the more the fed does it, the less of an impact it has because people are understanding it doesn't help the economy and whilst it ultimately creates inflation, there is a lag

If obama wins (G-d forbid), what difference does it make if he gets blamed for things if he has already had or started a second term and no longer has to face the voters?   First of all, no, he will never get blamed for his mistakes because people have become blinded by color and the media incessantly supports and defends him.  Secondly, can you imagine what kind of damage he would do w a second term?!  Who cares what he is blamed or not blamed for afterwards?  The country will be destroyed. 
And the democrats will just trot out some new "sensation' who can do no wrong and w their usual propaganda blame republican resistance for why obama's policies failed. 
No thanks.

2.  The doomsdayers keep getting it wrong every year calling for double dip recession.  Its just a sluggish stalled minimal growth economy w high unemployment and will continue to be so.  Probability suggests the double dippers are wrong again this year. If Romney wins, the stock markets will rip higher and businesses will get confident (weird but the market performance impacts corporate confidence) and hopefully take more risks and start hiring again.

The worst case scenario on the economy is basically as follows:  bad economic #'s persist in July and August so the fed chairman bernanke does a new round of quantitative easing.  This will cause months of stock market exuberation because its basically dropping monopoly money on it.  People will see soaring portfolios and think obama did something good in leadup to the election.  Also companies will hire and macro numbers will improve due to QE.  That will create positive perception for obama into the election although he did nothing.

3.  The middle east already did blow up.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »
I have actively started campaigning the last few day using facebook.  It seems to be paying dividends, and there are a lot of 'middle of the roaders' who are being reached.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 01:00:24 PM »
I have actively started campaigning the last few day using facebook.  It seems to be paying dividends, and there are a lot of 'middle of the roaders' who are being reached.

Great work! Unfortunately most of the people I know on facebook are committed liberals. I think that's something that plagues my age group.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 02:58:34 PM »

The global economy is slipping into recession and the only reason why the us is not in a recession is because the government is running a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. Romney will attempt to reign in the deficit without true reform because he is not a true conservative - what is required is removal of the fed, real tax reform, entitlement reform etc.   

How does the 1.4 trillion deficit prevent a recession?  I'm no economics genius, so please spell it out for me clearly.

As for quantitative easing, the market is getting tired of it so the more the fed does it, the less of an impact it has because people are understanding it doesn't help the economy and whilst it ultimately creates inflation, there is a lag

The reality doesn't bear out this claim.    Even "rumors" or "speculation" about QE sends the market higher.    It doesn't really matter what it does to the economy, the market trades higher on QE regardless.   If you think otherwise you are severely mistaken!   Stocks will go up and go up big if they play the QE card.   And everyone on wall street knows that, which is why when probabilities of QE go up (like in the past month or so), stocks already start trading higher.

All the doomsday warnings by "hyperinflation" loons has not been proven correct.   If anything there is a risk of deflation, and currently we are paced to be below the inflation target set by the fed.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 05:29:27 PM »
The economy is in the doldrums mostly due to the earlier predictions of the hyperinflation and due to the slow rates of profits in the manufacturing sectors. Hence investors are no more interested in the manufacture and nothing else works. Meanwhile Red Dragon China has widely expanded its manufacturing sectors now with improved qualities. This may lead somewhat towards redistribution of the markets. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2012, 06:44:02 PM »
Bullcat:
I feel more concerned that so many Americans want to pretend that things will be OK.
Things are NOT going to be ok.

We HAVE to start looking at the truth; We ARE ALREADY bankrupt. Russia and China have formed a strong alliance and now advised USA to butt out of Syria--The WITCH, Hitlery REFUSES to listen. China now says that "War with US is imminent."

The ONLY hope I see in America is if people REPENT.
Repent for baby-murder, repent for homos, repent for kicking G-d out. Repent for turning our backs on Israel, G-DS choice of land and people.

We have so much sin-- that if America REFUSES to see how wicked we have been and our OWN wickedness has put this EVIL monster in...
I FEAR we will have him again.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates