Author Topic: Is it wrong to......  (Read 434 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Is it wrong to......
« on: September 15, 2012, 01:20:54 PM »
My mother scolds me for some of my ideas and activities..... one being that I pray daily for the demise (not necessarily death but certainly ruin) of a lot of authorities and leaders (you can guess who). The same goes for people like George Soros and Jimmy Carter. These people are actively destroying good people's lives, they promote and encourage evil and are a scourge to mankind. I pray first for their repentance and that they will change their ways, if not I hope they will be ruined and become utterly powerless... ashamed to show their faces.

I pray for good people's ability to crush and totally humiliate and punish evil people of the sort talked about above. I pray for everything they have gained dishonestly to turn to rubble. I pray for their wretched actions and behavior to be exposed and realized by all people and publicly ridiculed in humiliatingly grand fashion.

Yet I love people who at least try and do not prey on others. People who learn from mistakes and try to correct wrong doings. You may say who am I to judge but can you honestly say these people are NOT dangerously evil?

Maybe I should just pray for justice as God sees fit except for the fact that I am not perfect thus will be dealt justice as well.