Author Topic: I just want to make a statement!  (Read 968 times)

Offline hunkyboots

• New JTFer
I just want to make a statement!
« on: September 23, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, I only want to say that I am a Christian and supporter of Israel. Everyday, I am shocked, appalled and saddened by the shear numbers of both Christians and Jews who support BHO. A man who apologizes to our enemies and to the world and weakens the USA by doing so, he is a greater threat than our enemies. I am sure this subject has been brought up more than a few times, but I am new to this forum and just want to express myself. I don't know what we can do to make those who are in the dark, see the light in time for the election. >:( :o :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I just want to make a statement!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 08:54:33 AM »
You're right his whole bio is counterfeit                                                        http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 09:26:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum. I've been trying to figure out what makes liberals tick. I think the important factor here is trying to find out what code words they were programmed with and what reactions are caused by those words. Such as pre-programmed, knee-jerk reactions.

For example when you hear the phrase "right to choose", your mind makes a leap to the abortion issue. Why does it do this? It's not inherent in the meaning of the words. We've been programmed to make this connection. Unfortunately a positive phrase like "right to choose" has been associated with something negative, ugly, and evil, like abortion. This is done in order to make abortion seem less ghastly than it really is.

A similar example is how homosexual men are now called "Gay", which was a word that meant happy. I don't think it's happy at all if someone has desires that lead them to do what the Bible forbids them to do.

This is used to great effect when liberals push for "gay marriage", "Gay acceptance", etc. This all has an effect on the way we think about these topics.

We need to learn how to deprogram people and to deprogram ourselves too.

One of the most challenging ones is "Martin Luther King". The associations that come up in your mind when you hear his name have little to do with the actual man that he was.

Stay at JTF for a while and it will help to expose a lot of this stuff.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 10:16:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum. We always like greeting new people.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Thomas Fish

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 10:22:49 AM »
That's a ditto for me too.   I found a Messianic church that is good. :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »
That's a ditto for me too.   I found a Messianic church that is good. :dance:

Why is that good?

They are not Jewish in the least... j4j is evil.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
Well said honkyboots.  And muman, fish called it a church, not a messianic synagogue..unless he meant that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »
Welcome Honkyboots.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 08:16:41 PM »
Welcome Honkyboots.
Did you mean that?  :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 08:25:02 PM »

Oops!  My bad.  I meant Hunkyboots.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 08:31:47 PM »
Oops!  My bad.  I meant Hunkyboots.
:::D :::D :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 08:41:22 PM »

Dr. Dan also called him HonkyBoots. Dr. Dan and Lisa are the only people who wrote his name. Maybe HonkyBoots was his original screen name and he changed it to HunkyBoots...? I don't remember.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:57:08 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »