Author Topic: Australian police nab 8th suspect in U.K. plot -- Most suspects are doctors  (Read 4750 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
“This case could be the final proof that an idea those involved in these type of attacks are all young, angry and poorly educated is a mistake,” said Paul Cornish, a former British army officer and director of defense studies at London’s Chatham House think tank.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19544193/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The enemy is still and always will be Islam.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

The enemy is still and always will be Islam.

If this is the attitude of islam's 'best and brightest', imagine what the peasants think.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The U.S. has been bringing more and more Muzzies as well, you should see there are mosques in cities that no one 10 years or even 5 years ago would dream that they would be having mosques built in their towns.  We are talking about small towns in the Midwest.  They are popping like shopping malls through out the country.  In a post 911 era. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

raiseyourfist

i know what people think of islam here in australia and the hatred is in moderation.... terroists in australia will always be treated very harshly should it ever happen

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Austraila is a continent far off they should realy ban moslems from entering it, would be easy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
The media here has gone into meltdown trying to not use the "m" word.
The hatred for them is in moderation but the threshold for tolerating them is really reaching its limits. A terrorist attack on our soil and that really is the end of them, unlike the Brits the Aussies will fight back, something every single Israeli Jew should have done long ago.

newman

The media here has gone into meltdown trying to not use the "m" word.
The hatred for them is in moderation but the threshold for tolerating them is really reaching its limits. A terrorist attack on our soil and that really is the end of them, unlike the Brits the Aussies will fight back, something every single Israeli Jew should have done long ago.
Like Aussies, Israelis would love to 'go to town' on these sub-humans. But like in Oz, the small number of left bed-wetters have a disproportionate influence because of their presence in the media, civil service and academia.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
According to press reports I have read about the MUSLIM TERRORISTS (those are the guys that represent the MUSLIM religion and terrorize innocent civilians) Scotland Yard was able to get a mountain of evidence just from stuff they left behind in the cars, cell phones, papers, the vin numbers off the car, the list goes on. Makes me wonder how they where as Doctors.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and i heard the news call one a brilliant doctor :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
What is it with the British press using the word "asian" to describe muslims?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Yeah, I don't get that either.  Because you know that Iraqi Kurds, Jordanians and Yemenites are called ASIAN all the time right?   ::)   Yeah they definitely refer to themselves as asians as well.  I think we should call people what they refer to themselves as.  What would these men refer to themselves as? MUSLIMS

Even if these men WERE ACTUALLY from Asia like let's say Singapore or Thailand, I would STILL have a problem with them being referred to as Asians.  But these men aren't even Asian at all! 

THE WORLD HAS GONE KOO KOO
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 12:01:41 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
There are NO moderators muslims !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
There are NO moderators muslims !

Damn right there aren't Dexter.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
I think they must be outright lying or bribed by muslim newspaper owners.

I want to see a picture of this 'Asian'.  Somehow I really doubt it is someone of Chinese, Japanese, or Korean descent.  Let's see this damn picture.  $20 says it was a middle easterner who maybe lived in one of these countries for a while or some other stretch of imagination.

newman

Brits mean Indians or Pak(rape)istanis when they say 'asian'.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Doctors, huh?  That explains why the cars used in the U.K. were Mercedes.

Asians, huh?  Wow, must have been some extremist Buddhists.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
If they're "Asian" then perhaps they are all Israeli Jews. After all, they're Asian too.  ::)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...

Asian in Britain is not a racial classification, it's geographic !
The self-hating British government has rid the nation of significant racial classifications along with other 'hate Whitey' ideas such as HUMAN Global Warming, and of course WE all know who the REAL Humans Are !!

I however am encouraged that with the election of a so-called Right-Winger in France the Europeans aren't completely ashamed of being White and might just be up to conquering the world one more time for 'Whitey' !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !