Author Topic: woman butchered for leaving black boyfriend  (Read 477 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
woman butchered for leaving black boyfriend
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: woman butchered for leaving black boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 08:16:59 AM »
It's sad that she wasn't taught the risks of such things before this happened. She probably just didn't know that this was likely and even if someone told her, the communist brainwashing she'd received probably kept the warning from being taken seriously. She probably felt the person warning her was the ignorant one.

I hope her family can get justice for her although it will never bring her back.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 08:40:44 AM »
It's sad that she wasn't taught the risks of such things before this happened. She probably just didn't know that this was likely and even if someone told her, the communist brainwashing she'd received probably kept the warning from being taken seriously. She probably felt the person warning her was the ignorant one.

I hope her family can get justice for her although it will never bring her back.
They learn they just think it wont be me.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 10:52:35 AM »
It's a sign of the times.  These white girls only wake up after they are beaten or maimed by these black brutes, assuming they are not killed first.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:06:38 PM by NoMosqueHere »