Author Topic: My Election 2012 Prediciton: Mitt Romney will be the 45th President  (Read 1128 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Dont give up yet JTF all the momentum is on Mitt's side. The polls are extremely discouraging yet they are extremely inaccurate. Most polls contact about 8 percent more democrats than republicans and independents. This means when Obama is up in Ohio by as much as 5 he still fails to meet 50 percent and undecideds tend to break for the challenger. So Mitt is really in the better position to win the crucial swing state of Ohio. I do not believe that Barack Hussein Obama is capable of winning the election while independents support Mitt Romney by a double digit margin. This would have been possible in 2008 because of his colossal turnout but i believe his turnout on tuesday will not even compare to his turnout 4 years ago. Also, The republican turnout in ohio for early voting has increased by 90,000 as opposed to the early voting democrat turnout which has decreased by 100,000, Yes Obama is leading by a slim margin in early voting but democrats always dominate the turnout in early voting as opposed to republicans who dominate in election day voting. I believe these will apply in most of the swing states including states like colorado, new hampshire, iowa, and god willing pennsylvania. I also believe virginia, north carolina, and florida are already in the bag for romney as early voting has validated in florida. America wont dissapoint and Mitt Romney will be declared the 45th president of the United States and the Obama camp is desperately  trying to hold on to pennsylvania by sending bill clinton and joe biden to campaign there on his behalf. If pennsylvania wasnt in play they would not even bother campaigning there. Its over JTF we will win you will see.

Keep your heads up, PJC :usa+israel:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: My Election 2012 Prediciton: Mitt Romney will be the 45th President
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »
Let us not despair. We've still got hope and hopefully Obama will lose.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
Hi P J C!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 03:46:14 PM »
Hello Lisa! Stay optimistic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »
Even Dick Morris, who said Romney will win big, is flipping, saying Romney is in big trouble.  All the polls are shifting to Hussein, and those idiots in Ohio are the firewall for him.  Smells and feels bad to me; I want to be optimistic but I think it's over. America's descent into third worldism appears unavoidable now.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »
Even Dick Morris, who said Romney will win big, is flipping, saying Romney is in big trouble.  All the polls are shifting to Hussein, and those idiots in Ohio are the firewall for him.  Smells and feels bad to me; I want to be optimistic but I think it's over. America's descent into third worldism appears unavoidable now.
I was watching fox news 45 minutes ago and dick morris said romney would win handily and even carry wisconsin pennsylvania and ohio so im not sure what your talking about in regards to dick morris flipping. And the polls also indicated a John Kerry victory in 04, and a gerald ford victory in 76. If you read what i said i explained how the polls are inaccurate and shouldnt be taken too seriously. Youll see what im talking about in about 26 hours. Dont be nervous itll be a good night buddy.  :celebrate:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 04:49:03 PM »
pjc can be mitt's campaign manager.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 04:55:58 PM »
 I'll tell you my prediction on Wednesday.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 05:00:55 PM »
and I'll reveal my prediction six months later.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 05:20:21 PM »
Ive gotta feeling that Romney is gonna win... May it be so..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 05:34:54 PM »
I have a feeling, Romney may win you never know.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »
I'm a total nervous wreck!  I hope the OP is correct!!  Even CNN's poll said it's exactly even.  Vey iz mir!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 06:21:03 PM »
I'm voting for Romney and have convinced my father to also despite both being from a blue commie state.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 06:30:25 PM »
I'm a total nervous wreck!  I hope the OP is correct!!  Even CNN's poll said it's exactly even.  Vey iz mir!

I'm nervous too. The Future of both America and Israel is at stake. Romney must win!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38:27 PM »
Its do or die 2morro is what it all comes down to an obama 2nd term is the ultimate defeat 2m is the bottom of the 9th inning in game 7 of the world series for us and we're down by 1

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 06:42:07 PM »
From your mouth to Gd's "ears"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 03:18:14 AM »
PJC might be on the right track here... I have heard a few people on the radio in the past few days saying  its going to be a good day for Romney... I would agree with them however after seeing people waiting on gas lines for the first time in over 30 years with very little complaining I wonder if most of today's American population is so brain dead they will accept anything the shvartza Administration and the evil media dishes out... If it were a republican administration in office there would have been no end to the [censored] and moaning however they have nothing but excuses for the shvartza president and his staff... In my opinion if Romney does win today its going to be by a wide margin... All we can do at this point is go out and vote and then pray other Romney supporters will do the same.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »
I think it may be weeks before we find out if Romney wins. If oBumma wins we will find out tonight. Democrats will bring lawsuit after lawsuit and anything they can think of, they are not honest respectable people.

In a fair election I think Romney would easily win, but I think the liberals will do anything and everything crooked and shady to get oBumma back in office so he can finish his dream of destroying this country.... and empowering islam for eventual world domination.