Author Topic: Arab MKs observe moment of silence for Gaza 'martyrs'  (Read 619 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Arab MKs observe moment of silence for Gaza 'martyrs'
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:48:54 PM »
Chaim is barred from Israel and these Hamas Islamo Nazis are allowed in the Knesset.
Please explain to me this insanity?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4307259,00.html
MK Zoabi says IDF op is part of Netanyahu's election campaign; MK Zahalka mourns 'victims of occupation'
Hassan Shaalan

While rocket barrages continued to hit southern communities and the IDF forged on with its offensive on the Gaza Strip, the Balad Party held its primary election in Nazareth on Saturday.

Prior to casting their ballots, Knesset members Jamal Zahalka and Hanin Zoabi, alongside the party's other members, observed a moment of silence for those who were killed in the army's strikes on Gaza.

Zoabi asserted that the Israeli operation in Gaza is a violation of international law and an infringement on the Palestinians' right to live in peace.

Balad's moment of silence (Photo: Hassan Shaalan)

"This is part of (Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu's election campaign," the Knesset member told Ynet. "It appears that it's paying off.

"We are in favor of fair peace without an occupation. Israel has military force, but no military force can crush the people's survival instinct," she added. "This is a hostile war against the Palestinians in Gaza."

Addressing the upcoming Knesset elections, Zoabi said that the recent efforts to disqualify Balad from contending are unfounded.

"It would completely change the rules of the game," she said. "We haven't broken the law. There is no legal basis for Balad's disqualification. There is only a politically-driven and racist base, and I don't think that there is a policy so stupid as to allow for the party's exclusion."

Zahalka, in turn, charged that the Israeli government is to blame for the deaths caused by the strikes on Gaza.

"Anyone who was killed during this last operation is a victim of the occupation, and the Israeli government is at fault," he said.

He further stated that if Balad is disqualified, the party will call on the Arab sector to boycott the elections.

'We're part of Palestinian people'
Former Knesset Member Wasil Taha added that "Anyone who takes out leaders and children is destined to end up in the trash can of history… In this war, like in previous ones, the occupiers will run away, and Gaza will remain."

Nazareth Councilman Raed Ghattas spoke out in favor of Arab-Israeli politicians' expressions of support for Gaza residents.

"We are an inseparable part of the Palestinian people," he said. "A great strike has killed many people today, and it's natural to express solidarity with our people in Gaza, who are under a blockade and are being attacked."

A member of the party, who wished not to be identified, added: "I think we should observe hours of silence in memory of the martyrs who were killed in Gaza. The government is killing residents who have nothing to do with the war."

Kick them right out of here and straight to Gaza
Talula   ,  Israel     (11.17.12)
How many wake-up calls the Jewish Israeli leftists/liberals
In US such party   ,  wouldnt be tolerated     (11.17.12)
The stupidity of Israel's Democrazy. Until when? Trial them
    (11.17.12)
Treason?  (End)
Runner1983   ,  USA     (11.17.12)
Arab Knesset members
Proud Israeli Jew   ,  Israel     (11.17.12)
If I were a judge in Israel
Istvan   ,  BUDAPEST HUNGARY     (11.17.12)
What are traitors doing in Israel's Knesset?
Kalman   ,  PT     (11.17.12)
Unbelivable
Fredrik T   ,  Sweden     (11.17.12)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arab MKs observe moment of silence for Gaza 'martyrs'
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 01:39:27 AM »
Chaim is barred from Israel and these Hamas Islamo Nazis are allowed in the Knesset.
Please explain to me this insanity?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4307259,00.html
MK Zoabi says IDF op is part of Netanyahu's election campaign; MK Zahalka mourns 'victims of occupation'
Hassan Shaalan

While rocket barrages continued to hit southern communities and the IDF forged on with its offensive on the Gaza Strip, the Balad Party held its primary election in Nazareth on Saturday.

Prior to casting their ballots, Knesset members Jamal Zahalka and Hanin Zoabi, alongside the party's other members, observed a moment of silence for those who were killed in the army's strikes on Gaza.

Zoabi asserted that the Israeli operation in Gaza is a violation of international law and an infringement on the Palestinians' right to live in peace.

Balad's moment of silence (Photo: Hassan Shaalan)

"This is part of (Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu's election campaign," the Knesset member told Ynet. "It appears that it's paying off.

"We are in favor of fair peace without an occupation. Israel has military force, but no military force can crush the people's survival instinct," she added. "This is a hostile war against the Palestinians in Gaza."

Addressing the upcoming Knesset elections, Zoabi said that the recent efforts to disqualify Balad from contending are unfounded.

"It would completely change the rules of the game," she said. "We haven't broken the law. There is no legal basis for Balad's disqualification. There is only a politically-driven and racist base, and I don't think that there is a policy so stupid as to allow for the party's exclusion."

Zahalka, in turn, charged that the Israeli government is to blame for the deaths caused by the strikes on Gaza.

"Anyone who was killed during this last operation is a victim of the occupation, and the Israeli government is at fault," he said.

He further stated that if Balad is disqualified, the party will call on the Arab sector to boycott the elections.

'We're part of Palestinian people'
Former Knesset Member Wasil Taha added that "Anyone who takes out leaders and children is destined to end up in the trash can of history… In this war, like in previous ones, the occupiers will run away, and Gaza will remain."

Nazareth Councilman Raed Ghattas spoke out in favor of Arab-Israeli politicians' expressions of support for Gaza residents.

"We are an inseparable part of the Palestinian people," he said. "A great strike has killed many people today, and it's natural to express solidarity with our people in Gaza, who are under a blockade and are being attacked."

A member of the party, who wished not to be identified, added: "I think we should observe hours of silence in memory of the martyrs who were killed in Gaza. The government is killing residents who have nothing to do with the war."

Kick them right out of here and straight to Gaza
Talula   ,  Israel     (11.17.12)
How many wake-up calls the Jewish Israeli leftists/liberals
In US such party   ,  wouldnt be tolerated     (11.17.12)
The stupidity of Israel's Democrazy. Until when? Trial them
    (11.17.12)
Treason?  (End)
Runner1983   ,  USA     (11.17.12)
Arab Knesset members
Proud Israeli Jew   ,  Israel     (11.17.12)
If I were a judge in Israel
Istvan   ,  BUDAPEST HUNGARY     (11.17.12)
What are traitors doing in Israel's Knesset?
Kalman   ,  PT     (11.17.12)
Unbelivable
Fredrik T   ,  Sweden     (11.17.12)
Ask Michael Ben Ari why he is not making noise for Chaim like he does against the schvartzers in Tel Aviv from Sudan?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 11:19:11 AM »
Here's what I wrote to Pipi and Michael Ben Ari:

This message is for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I'm curious as to why Mr. Chaim Ben Pesach, a.k.a. Victor Vancier is barred from entering Israel, whereas thousands, if not millions of Russians, some of whom are neo-Nazis, are given easy entry to the Jewish state.  Why are neo-Nazis kosher in the Jewish state, whereas Chaim Ben Pesach is not? 

And speaking of neo-Nazis, I recently read about one such gang going on a rampage in Petah Tikvah.  Why aren't these monsters deported, along with their families? 

Also, why hasn't Gaza been obliterated yet?  Why are you turning your citizens into sacrificial animals for the cause of political correctness? 

I would appreciate a fast response.

Anyway, if anyone here wants to email Pipi, here's the address:

[email protected]

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 11:23:28 AM »
Here's what I wrote to Pipi and Michael Ben Ari:

This message is for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I'm curious as to why Mr. Chaim Ben Pesach, a.k.a. Victor Vancier is barred from entering Israel, whereas thousands, if not millions of Russians, some of whom are neo-Nazis, are given easy entry to the Jewish state.  Why are neo-Nazis kosher in the Jewish state, whereas Chaim Ben Pesach is not? 

And speaking of neo-Nazis, I recently read about one such gang going on a rampage in Petah Tikvah.  Why aren't these monsters deported, along with their families? 

Also, why hasn't Gaza been obliterated yet?  Why are you turning your citizens into sacrificial animals for the cause of political correctness? 

I would appreciate a fast response.

Anyway, if anyone here wants to email Pipi, here's the address:

[email protected]
Thank you Lisa,now at least somebody is hearing me