Author Topic: Glenn Beck: It's the Jew Hatred  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Glenn Beck: It's the Jew Hatred
« on: November 20, 2012, 05:52:30 PM »
Go to this link and watch the video.
Beck is right on the money.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162288#.UKwJJuT7KSo
Glenn Beck: It's the Jew Hatred
Conservative broadcaster asks what the U.S. would do if rockets from Mexico hit El Paso.
Gil Ronen
11/20/2012

Conservative broadcaster Glenn Beck summed up the Gaza situation in a short video message posted on YouTube Monday. "Every country has a right to defend itself against terror," he said. "But they keep telling Israel... don't overreact!... don't fire back!... be careful!... don't ramp things up!

"Let me get this straight... If Mexico fired a missile into El Paso, you know what we would do? If Japan fired a missile into Beijing, you know what China would do? So why does Israel have to hold back?"

The answer to that question comes next in the video.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Glenn Beck: It's the Jew Hatred
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 06:32:23 PM »
Powerful...I am with Glenn 100 %...he is a true leader, and will not back down from the truth....As Pastor Hagee saystoo, ...."Never again."  We are going to keep running our mouths off to people about the truth!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »
Other people need to see this message from Glenn.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 07:35:01 PM »
Thanks for the valuable info.... Friends of UH of Israel.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 10:22:46 PM »
And of course all the liberal jews on the Upper West (Left) Side and the jew sickos at the New York Nazi Times hate Glenn Beck and worship the jew haters Barack Hussein Obama and Hilary Arafat. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:46:20 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 10:55:14 PM »
And of course all the liberal jews on the Upper West Side hate Glenn Beck and love Barack Hussein and Hilary Arafat.

I have one Jewish female friend who actually had the chutzpah to tell me that Jews have too much power in America.  This self-hating piece of garbage wouldn't know the concept of fair. I say send my former friend and her lesbian self to Gaza where she can enjoys the pleasures of being a Jew and a lesbian all at once

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 12:27:35 AM »
Beck is a truly righteous Gentile & goof friend of the Jewish people & Israel

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »
wow glenn beck hits the nail on the head AGAIN. No wonder why the mainstream nazi media has attempted to silence him at all cost. There is a special place in heaven for glenn bleck and all of my fellow righteous Christians.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 02:07:35 AM »
I saw an interview with Rudy Giuliani and he was talking about the same thing..... about how ridiculous it is for the oBumma crew to encourage restraint on both sides. He said there should be no restraint in protecting your country and it's citizens from terrorist assault. He likened it to telling Bush to show restraint on 9/11. Another thing he mentioned was the "moral equivalency" the oBumma crew portrays, as if Hamas and Israel are morally equivalent and they both are at fault.... ignoring the fact that Hamas is and has always been the aggressor, treating them as equals. The oBumma crew does that with muslims in general, they won't even call al Qaeda or Taliban terrorists. They view them as equals and acknowledge their radical warped ideology and call it a legitimate grievance. I guess that is part of the thinking of "progressives" and their secular humanism (or whatever they call it) and ignorant notion that there is no right or wrong. They show contempt for any kind of rules or morality and say it is not absolute but relevant.... unless of course it is something they believe in like high taxes, global warming, or green energy and when it comes to that, there isn't even room for the slightest debate.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 02:45:38 AM »
I liked when Glenn said that Iran was named Iran (Aryan) as a gift to Hitler. Then he asks what the world would do if a bunch of white people in Alabama or somewhere decided to change the name of their state to Aryan and were preaching Jew-hatred, sponsoring terrorism, saying they were going to wipe Israel off the map, denying the Holocaust, and perusing nuclear weapons.

This site claims the same thing: http://www.oilcompanies.net/oil1.htm

Quote from: http://www.oilcompanies.net/oil1.htm
At the end of World War II, the British-Persian Oil Company controlled the vast oil fields in Iran. The Persians had declared their alignment with Adolf Hitler's Nazi "Aryan Race" movement and were fully expecting German General Rommel to come rushing across Africa and "free" them from the British. They had even proclaimed their alignment with Hitler by changing the name of their country from Persia to "Aryan," (or "Iran" in the Farsi language), but the Germans failed to save them.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:06:22 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »