Author Topic: Zootube got messed up.  (Read 964 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Zootube got messed up.
« on: December 07, 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
Is it just me or did they change the settings?
 Anyway to make it back to the way it was?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Zootube got messed up.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »
Is it just me or did they change the settings?
 Anyway to make it back to the way it was?

I just noticed that last night. It seems that youtube has once again changed the layout of their site. I don't think that there is a way to revert to the old interface... Very interesting changes... and I think I found a bug in their system (twice last night my youtube page became unresponsive)....

As with everything on the web it is good to not get attached to one interface or another. Over the years I remember all the 'upgrades' of websites. Chabad recently re-did their website also..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 05:23:48 PM »
Thank you for posting this.  I thought it was just my computer!  Glad to know that it's not.  When I watched any video in full screen mode, it was screwy.  Also, at times (and I don't know why it's just at times), when I want to sort the videos by "upload date", the "upload date" option is gone!  But then sometimes it IS there.  When that option is gone, the options that replace it are "Today", "This Week", and "This Month."  But I can't sort them by "Upload Date" -- and that's a great feature for various reasons.  I hate when sites have a great thing and then they mess with it.

Well, thanks again!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 09:46:42 AM »
I absolutely hate Youtube's new layout. Now I have to get used to it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision