Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 618 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 18, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:17:33 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: In today's Bethlehem, Jesus & Mary would have been lynched by Islamo-Nazis
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 08:22:43 PM »
Seems rather obvious and straightforward to me.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 08:39:51 PM »
I emailed the embassy to discourage them from caving in so easily.  I understand that they have diplomatic representatives and don't want trouble. But even going as far as apologizing for offending any Christians.  There is absolutely no reason why any sober minded Christian should ever be offended.  This is pure and simple truth. It doesn't denigrate Jesus or Mary in the least bit. It merely points out the reality.

I'm in Canada though... my opinions may not be very relevant to them.

in any case... quite a shame to give in so easily.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 09:23:49 PM »
It's true.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 10:08:57 PM »
It is the truth! Why can't some Christians get it? Christians and Jews stop being cowards!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.