Author Topic: Rand cut from the same cloth as Ron?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Rand cut from the same cloth as Ron?
« on: January 07, 2013, 05:12:07 AM »
Is Rand, now visiting Israel preparing for a 2016 presidential run similar to his father or more reasonable?
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=298674

Rav Kahane used to demand that the US stop $$$ aid to Israel, so presumably on this he would agree with Rand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Rand cut from the same cloth as Ron?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:23:47 AM »
He's just smarter than his father and hides his Nazi feelings better. He's just another piece of crap floating in the same toilet bowl.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 05:42:34 AM »
probably just as willing to trust muslim terrorist regimes with nuclear weapons.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
I think whatever Chaim has said about Rand Paul all along is correct.  I have hard time seeing it that way...since Rand doesn't come off to me to be as nutty as his father..Nevertheless, in the end, JTF will be right like we are with the majority of things.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 10:28:54 AM »
Rand Paul was speaking in front of a right wing Israeli [many National Religious] Libertarian group    http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributors/Article.aspx?id=298622
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »
Rand is better at taqqiyah than his father and this Israeli "libertarian" group is a bunch of self-hating Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 03:57:52 PM »
Apparently according to Yahoo! he wants to cut aid to Israel.....which is a blessing in disguise.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 04:18:18 PM »
^ I hope he also wants to cut off aid to all the other countries the usa gives to (who all hate us!). Israel is the only country that is worth american aid.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 04:27:53 PM »
I have problems with the entire Rand brand..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 04:47:13 PM »
I think we need to be skeptical... for sure... but listening to the majority of what he has said... he seems to be a less kooky...  but he could be hiding his fathers' jew hating muslim loving idiocy.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 07:42:33 PM »
 >:( I'd rather dedicate the rest of my life to the task of chewing my own balls off than support Rand Paul. I'd rather snot 400-day-old oatmeal vomited into     Ed McMahon's anus. I'd rather be burned alive by hulk hogan's grandmother. I'd rather live in a tree full of carnivorous consanguineous  bumble beans.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 07:45:27 PM »
>:( I'd rather dedicate the rest of my life to the task of chewing my own balls off than support Rand Paul. I'd rather snot 400-day-old oatmeal vomited into     Ed McMahon's anus. I'd rather be burned alive by hulk hogan's grandmother. I'd rather live in a tree full of carnivorous consanguineous  bumble beans.

Maybe like 'right in the shnuts'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
I dont know enough about him to comment, but anything is better than this creep occupying the white house.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 09:06:20 PM »
I agree with him that the gov't shouldn't be in people's lives telling them what kinds of plants they can smoke and that gov't screws up everything it gets its slimy tentacles on. at least he's right on something

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 10:19:52 AM »
Just for the hell of it, can someone actually point out what he has said and done that you find to be wrong? And, in doing so, please state facts instead of what you believe he thinks or feels.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »
Maybe like 'right in the shnuts'...

:laugh: Classic!

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 05:40:07 PM »
Just for the hell of it, can someone actually point out what he has said and done that you find to be wrong? And, in doing so, please state facts instead of what you believe he thinks or feels.

Rand Paul is a Nazi just like his father. Rand opposed even the wimpiest resolutions on Iran's nuclear bomb-making program. But now he wants to pretend to be less hostile to Israel so that he can get evangelical Christian support when he runs for president in 2016.

On a side note, I can't believe how much he looks like Mr. Magoo / his father in that picture. It's spooky
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:12:36 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 12:46:03 PM »
I wish that a non-Nazi politican would come out against the Federal Reserve. I agree with them that organization is evil but on the other hand I can't support the Pauls because I really believe that they are evil, rotten people regardless of the fact they say some good things.