Author Topic: Wealth Inequality in America !!!  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Wealth Inequality in America !!!
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 10:31:13 PM »

No. BUT it still is societies (at least in a real Jewish society) to help that neighbor out including having compassion on him/her and giving him/her/them opportunity etc.
 Also it is not a matter of having someone going into your pockets. It is the opposite because the way the economy is skewed is that it is the super rich that are in effect going into your pocket.

What is worse when supposedly a bum goes into your pocket or a "high class" bum who has billions goes into your pocket? At whom would or should you pissed off more from?
That high class bum, is the government!

I do think we should give to the poor, but we should not be forced to! If the government was not forcing your hand, there would be more for the poor, because there would be no third party, sucking the blood out  of others!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 11:12:05 PM »
That high class bum, is the government!

I do think we should give to the poor, but we should not be forced to! If the government was not forcing your hand, there would be more for the poor, because there would be no third party, sucking the blood out  of others!

Agreed, then disagreed. Agree that the government sucks a lot of $ from people and the problem's are corruption, greed and stacking the rules to their own advantages over other people. It is the gov. helping those that helped them get elected (with the $ pumped into their campaigns).

About forcing the giving of charity and such I disagree with you. At least in the Jewish tradition Tzedakah was forced upon sometimes upon those individuals who did not give what they rightfully owned to the society. (That's besides taxes). Charity is an obligation not a personal choice.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 07:09:55 AM »

Agreed, then disagreed. Agree that the government sucks a lot of $ from people and the problem's are corruption, greed and stacking the rules to their own advantages over other people. It is the gov. helping those that helped them get elected (with the $ pumped into their campaigns).

About forcing the giving of charity and such I disagree with you. At least in the Jewish tradition Tzedakah was forced upon sometimes upon those individuals who did not give what they rightfully owned to the society. (That's besides taxes). Charity is an obligation not a personal choice.

Agree and agree. Only through the destruction of green, gold and etc idolatry/materialism and obligations towards tzedakah we would not have these problems. Reward goes to the hardest working innovative generous person and cursed are the robbers and selfish rich or poor.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein