Author Topic: Why is the left so anti-Israel and anti-Semitic? (new video - one of our best!)  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is one of our really great videos.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Israel is Jewish land and anyone with any knowledge of historical facts must support Jewish right to exist in their holy land.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great video. A nice one to send to all of our friends who are liberal. Rub it in their faces.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
That was great  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
The left is entertaining  :laugh:
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Israel is Jewish land and anyone with any knowledge of historical facts must support Jewish right to exist in their holy land.

Right. The Bible commands us to support Israel's right to exist.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Video!
It's the best Video on describing what a real Leftist is all about! thankx

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Very Good...all points excellent and thanks for putting the pictures of the leftists with the commentary, it really puts a mental picture in our minds that we remember about these people...Yes they do hate God, Morality, and Freedom.   They have been free so do not understand what its like to be under continuous strife and persecution, or being bombed every day,  but I have a strong feeling that some day, God's anger will break loose on them!

Offline avivai

• New JTFer
i think i got the link to this video on my fb page and that is what led me here to this site. i am glad to have found it.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
And.......why do 80 percent of US Jews vote for and otherwise support the left?  80 percent of US Jews voted for Hussein Obama!!!!  80 percent.  They love him; they are his biggest financial contributors. 

Offline avivai

• New JTFer
just a suggestion: read "why are jews liberals?" by norman podhoretz

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This is good, had to watch it again.  Remember in the last days good will be called evil and evil good.  We are there my friends.   Prophecy being fulfilled.  Israel surrounded by enemies, but will prevail!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti-semetism is Part of the evil ones plane to destroy God's people througout History.  Satan tried to recruit Jesus and failed at every attempt because Jesus knew God's truth and God's plan..Too bad man has not understood this!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Great Video!
It's the best Video on describing what a real Leftist is all about! thankx

Well stated!   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Great video.

I've had the displeasure of knowing many Leftists personally.  They're a despicable bunch.  And as far as their feelings about Israel? -- forget it!  Israel makes them foam at the mouth like the rabid dogs they are.  They can't kiss Castro's behind fast enough. 

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

This is truly one of the best videos ever. Very well done and the content is factual and really
 relevant to the crazy, evil, and immoral beliefs and positions of the left.