Author Topic: North Korea approves nuclear strike on America  (Read 730 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: North Korea approves nuclear strike on America
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 06:09:27 PM »
Backward people want to destroy this great country. He will end up like Romanian dictator in hands of his own people.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 07:37:27 PM »
America needs to wake up if it wants to survive.     
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »
I guess they don't care if their friend Dennis Rodman lives where the bomb is. Or maybe they would give him asylum in their country. 

That's one place where regime change would help. Why did Bush attack Iraq? Or just overthrow the leaders and unify Korea under the current South Korean government. But if they couldn't do that in the Korean War, would now be any better?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 09:29:36 PM »
There is a new development on border between North and South. North kidnapped several hundred South Korean workers. City name in Serbian is Kesong. Apparently South Koreans have developed this commercial center to help poor North Koreans and employee 50,000 of them. All but 45 South Korean workers have been kidnapped by army. I smell war here.  :o 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 07:02:56 AM »
As china has supplied its nukes to pakistan, so in the likewise manner china can or already had supplied its capable nukes to N.Korea. Accordingly this can be a case of hidden proxy war. 

China could have supplied the medicines that have made this dynasty to progress genetically towards madness.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:13:03 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline LeftistsDestroyTheWest

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 07:38:22 AM »
I hope that I am wrong, but I have this feeling that World War III is knocking on our doors.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 01:08:31 PM »
The Yalu River has seen many wars !  :o

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 02:04:55 PM »
The Yalu River has seen many wars !  :o

This time it may be a different war.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 06:08:28 PM »
In my previous post I wanted to write employ not employee. Anyways, I think China has to do something with all this situation. It is the only country they trade with and depend on.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 05:39:57 PM »
This is the best time to destroy the Iranian nuke capabilities. Only few people will be expecting it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 05:48:50 PM »
Most MSM I have seen recently are saying that Korean is making Hollow threats and is unable to back up her sabre rattling...

But even so, should such a big-mouth bully be allowed to continue flapping its diseased tongue?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 04:05:16 AM »
All the leaders may be on the same side and all this may be a ploy to play with the market with the consequent benefits.