Author Topic: There are STILL righteous men in the IDF.  (Read 4757 times)

newman

There are STILL righteous men in the IDF.
« on: July 16, 2007, 11:00:32 AM »

An IDF soldier comforts an evicted Jew

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: There are STILL righteous men in the IDF.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 11:27:03 AM »
Man, it's got to be tough to serve in the IDF and get orders to evict Jews from their land and homes. As a soldier you're bound to obey orders, any effective army has to have a chain of command and soldiers that obey orders...but as a Jew and a man, you've got to know you're being ordered to do something really, really wrong.

I'd like to believe most of the IDF men and women don't want to follow these orders, but I'm not so sure that's the case.

A Kahanist government that will teach the young people of Israel to cherish and love the Land and their fellow Jews, A Kahanist government that will lead an army that will remove the Muslim enemy, CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH !!!!

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 11:33:06 AM »
I can't imagine how good Jewish soldiers must feel when confronted with such evil, ungodly orders. Here is another pic I found. Just look at the pain these soldiers are feeling during one of those unspeakable evictions:

This photo brings me to tears just looking at it. G_d only knows what it was like to be there. :'(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 11:36:30 AM by newman »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 11:37:17 AM »
That's some gut-wrenching stuff you're putting up there, newman.

Heartbreaking to look at.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 11:41:15 AM »
That's some gut-wrenching stuff you're putting up there, newman.

Heartbreaking to look at.

Good Jews LIVE this. The least we can do is see it. Not just to understand the suffering of 'settlers', but so we don't make the mistake of the protesters of the 1960s/70s and direct our angst at the common soldier.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 12:08:57 PM »
I feel tremendously for the Jewish soldiers and law enforcement who have to kick these Jews out of their homes. They are simply following orders and they do not have much choice in it. They want to keep their jobs. I've saw some demonizing of them,although not on this thread here, and I think it's misplaced. Blame the Israeli law makers not those who have to carry them out.
Thes pictures by the way are just heartbreaking and certainly would never be shown on mainstream media.

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 12:13:42 PM »
I can't see the photos anymore on this thread. Can anyone else? Is it ImageHosting.com that's crook, the forum or my computer?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 12:17:13 PM »
I can't see the photos anymore on this thread. Can anyone else? Is it ImageHosting.com that's crook, the forum or my computer?

They are working for me.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 12:20:32 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=6900.msg65879#msg65879 date=

I can only see the first two.  Clicking on an image generates an imagehosting.com error so I think it's them.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 12:25:36 PM »

I can only see the first two.  Clicking on an image generates an imagehosting.com error so I think it's them.

I don't know how many total there are supposed to be but I see 4 total.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 12:28:13 PM »

I don't know how many total there are supposed to be but I see 4 total.

4 is right, but I can't see them anymore and I get that 'FATAL ERROR' notice when I clivk on the 'X'. Why me and nobody else?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »
No, I get it too

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 06:23:42 PM »
I love seeing such pictures...they give me hope

Offline MartinP

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 01:36:45 AM »
I've actually spoken to a soldier who was there. He supported the disengagement until he took part in it. He said it was a horrible thing, but that it really helped to open his eyes to the truth.

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 01:38:47 AM »
I've actually spoken to a soldier who was there. He supported the disengagement until he took part in it. He said it was a horrible thing, but that it really helped to open his eyes to the truth.

At the latest one in Hebron they can hardly find a soldier who WILL take part. Gives me hope. :)

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 07:59:40 PM »
There was just an article on Arutz Sheva today that said half of IDF combat officers are now religious.  Over the long term, this may make things much better for the inhabitants of Yehuda ve-Shomron.

http://netscroll.blogspot.com/

I'm not surprised. The leftists are too busy with cappucinos in the cafes of Tel Aviv.

Offline kenny175

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 05:11:25 PM »
 I'd say every Soldier in IDF will be blessed. I am some what dissapointed that I am not with them.