Author Topic: Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson doesn't believe in ' Gay Marriage'  (Read 428 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

It's refreshing to see a superstar athlete stating that he's against 'Gay Marriage'.       Especially with so many people now coming out in favor of the
abomination.     Including his former teammate,   Punter Chris Kluwe,   who consistently advocates for ' Gay Marriage'.     Adrian Peterson demonstrated courage,    as plenty of criticism likely will come his way from the left.

Adrian Peterson is an example of someone who had a difficult childhood,   as his father was in prison for a long time.    But Peterson overcame many obstacles and unlike countless other professional and collegiate athletes has been a good citizen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/adrian-peterson-says-hes-not-162828695--nfl.html

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- NFL MVP Adrian Peterson says he has family members who are gay whom he loves and respects. But on gay marriage, the Minnesota Vikings running back says ''that's not something I believe in.''

Peterson made his comments in a recent interview with Sirius/XM NFL radio. He was asked his thoughts on the Vikings cutting longtime punter Chris Kluwe, an outspoken advocate for gay rights and gay marriage.

Peterson says he considers Kluwe a good friend. He says: ''I have relatives who are gay. I'm not biased towards them. I still treat them the same. I love 'em. But again, I'm not with that. That's not something I believe in. But to each his own.''

Gay marriage will become legal in Minnesota on Aug. 1.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
G-d certainly has favored him with freakish physical ability
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
G-d certainly has favored him with freakish physical ability

Agreed totally.     

I'm still amazed that Adrian Peterson's best season ( 2012 ) was after he torn his ACL the previous December.    By November,  2012,    Peterson was performing at a level that exceeded his pre-injury form.       

It will be interesting to see if Adrian Peterson stands firm with his opinion on ' Gay Marriage',    after the verbal and written attacks come his way.     If Peterson does remain firm,    then he will have exceeded anything that he accomplished in an NFL career that will almost certainly lead to him being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame one day.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/