Author Topic: FROM BAD TO WORST  (Read 1974 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
FROM BAD TO WORST
« on: July 18, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »
I have worst news then the other day, my uncle was the relative who was in the hospital and they did an angioplastic which is that test they send from the groin area up into the heart. And one of the valves was so tighten cause he was born with 2 instead of 3 valves so he will need open heart to replace the valve.  What alarmed him was the diabetic attack it turned to a chain reaction.  This is hard time right now.  But the faith in God that I have will be what I need and that he pulls out of this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: FROM BAD TO WORST
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
I am very sorry to hear this MasterWolf. I hope we can help comfort you during this difficult time.

Let's all pray for MasterWolf's uncle.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
I sorry to hear that MW!
With all the new advances in Cardiac angioplasty and angiography, open heart surgery should be much safer because of the road map the surgeons have to work with before they even start. It's a much safer procedure nowadays.
Will leave it in the hands of G-d, and pray.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 01:03:39 PM »
My family went thru a similar experience a few years ago - a valve replacement and bypass - with my Dad.
He 81 now - and still hanging in there.  It was a very stressful experience.
I pray your relative makes a swift and speedy recovery.
I also pray that you and your family have the strength to help him thru it.

Today you must be a patient advocate as well as a family member - so don't be afraid to ask questions and speak up if you feel something is wrong.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »
I hope your Uncle stays strong and gets through everything and i wish you all the best as well Masterwolf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 05:56:45 PM »
Yes get him to good heart hospital theres one in Nassua where Al D'Amato went when he thought he had a heart attack it's ST something maybe St Francis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 06:23:08 PM »
My 10th grade geometry teacher had a valve replacement and triple bypass surgery and he recovered well.  It seems like you care very much about your uncle masterwolf and I have no doubt that you will be a tremendous source of support and strength for him during this difficult time.  I'm hoping for the best for your uncle, we are all rooting for him.   :)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 06:42:29 PM »
He had more tests done today, one tomorroe and on Monday he is schedualed for his surgery.  :( 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 06:48:00 PM »
And this should be something for all of you being that I do care, watch your health. Unfortunatly no one really found out the valve that wasn't there till they made a sonogram, same test they use for pregnant women for their babies, but this is for internal organs.  If you have these illnesses in your family bloodlines to keep close watch.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 07:17:57 PM »
Doctors do quite a bit with hart ailments today MasterWolf so G-d willing your uncle should be OK. Its wonderful in a way that they have all the equipment and procedures to make surgery like that possible. Your uncle is in my thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 07:19:06 PM »
May G-d grant your uncle a complete recovery.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
All the best for your uncle, MasterWolf. May G-d ensure he recovers completely.